All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

How do they have athletes from all those teams? What gym are they practicing out of? thats a long commute for someone who is on a worlds team just to be on a restricted team :confused:

Snipers are from Ventura and I'm Pretty sure they were all on snipers originally then joined the other teams. So they are technically making these far commutes to be on worlds teams. Aces competed in Vegas this weekend and snipers competed in Anaheim. The girls had to drive back and forth to compete both days, And to my understanding this has happen several times throughout the season. Pretty crazy if you ask me, It's just cheer people...

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Smoed and Snipers are both out of Ventura I thought, for sure Smoed is. That's still a 5 hour drive to Vegas.

I guess if you lived in between the 2 locations it would only be 2.5 hours to drive to Vegas and Ventura.
Still a heck of a lot though, wowee!

Snipers are from Ventura and I'm Pretty sure they were all on snipers originally then joined the other teams. So they are technically making these far commutes to be on worlds teams. Aces competed in Vegas this weekend and snipers competed in Anaheim. The girls had to drive back and forth to compete both days, And to my understanding this has happen several times throughout the season. Pretty crazy if you ask me, It's just cheer people...

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
Ahhh okay it makes more sense to commute that long to be on a worlds team but still... And if I was put in that situation I would drop off one team. That is too much to ask an athlete and their parents to do.

California- IOC5 from their exhibition today.

this might be the video that you were trying to post (from youtube)...

i wish that the "bang, bang, bang, bang" wasnt taken out right before the dance and
i wish the quality was more like this...

its too bad they dont exhibit/compete more often.

and heres Snipers Day 2...

Last edited:
this might be the video that you were trying to post (from youtube)...

Yasssss to the girl with the kick arch In the dance! I really love this routine. And I haven't liked cali io5 since worlds 08(the Janet Jackson dance)

i wish that the "bang, bang, bang, bang" was taken out right before the dance and
i wish the quality was more like this...

its too bad they dont exhibit/compete more often.

There's one girl i follow on twitter and shes on Snipers and Aces and by what I can understand she must live closer to the Livermore gym and she makes the commute to Aces (Vegas, right?)

ETA: Wait that doesn't even make any sense because that'd be a 9 hour drive... Now i'm confused...
ETA again: I just google seached "California Allstars snipers" and it led me to a thread on here and they're from Ventura!
I follow a girl on snipers and aces on instagram as well. On her ask.fm she stated that they needed a flyer/stunt group for Aces so her stunt group from snipers volunteered to double team I guess? She flies to and from aces practice.

Back