All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I can't even watch the whole routine. The sloppiness is out of this world. The group tumbling at the beginning is so atrocious. Just my opinion, but reigning world champs should not look like this...
There's no excuse for sloppiness this late in the season.
But I do have to say, yes Lady Bullets were world champs last year. But this is not the same exact team that won that world championship last year. A lot of those girls graduated last year. I think I remember seeing that there were 10-11 seniors last season & another younger girl moved. So it's hard to say all of these girls are reigning champs. It's the name, not the actual team.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

She is great for 12, but unfortunately it stands out as being particularly bad on a large coed team. To stand out as a good female on a large coed you have to be a BEAST (aka Kiara, Caitlyn, Amanda, TGLC's center flyer, etc. etc. etc.) and, partially due to her size, partially due to her hard-to-watch tumbling, she doesn't stand out. She's not horrible. If she was on a senior 5, especially at Cali, I'd consider her a lot better and I'd probably like watching her a lot more than her being on Cali Coed.

Kiara had bad technique for the longest time. (Unpopular opinion I know).

I can't even watch the whole routine. The sloppiness is out of this world. The group tumbling at the beginning is so atrocious. Just my opinion, but reigning world champs should not look like this...

I am no expert, but everytime I watch them I cant help but look at the point flyers bases. They seem to struggle so much, they always score so high, I think 98+ So maybe it doesn't matter but it's like I'm almost waiting for her to come down.

Back