All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Which is fine, like I said..it doesn't affect me so I don't really care.

But there was a similar discussion in this very thread beginning at the end of page 441 about coed elite kids crossing to cea medium coed. Some unhappy campers. And those are two World's teams.

I just like consistency, that's all lol

Don't get me wrong, I don't love it either. If I owned a gym and could avoid it I would, but there are reasons it's fine by me. One of which is the reasoning that's been given a lot... That Snipers athletes have been pulled onto these teams, not the other way around. That way they're not abandoning their old teams.

I counted 18 people on this team (feel free to correct me!!) and of those 18, 10 are on a worlds team.. yikes. A little over half...
With the exception of one or two athletes, the Snipers that are on Worlds teams only became crossovers to the Worlds teams towards the later part of the season. They haven't been performing with those teams all season.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

As far as I know, the girl who replaced Jenee is the only one of the crossovers who was on Snipers first. The other 4 were originally on Smoed then got asked/decided to cross down to Snipers.

Kiara had bad technique for the longest time. (Unpopular opinion I know).
It might be unpopular but it's absolutely true. We competed against her team years ago and while everyone else was freaking out about her I was like but what about technique?

Don't get me wrong, I don't love it either. If I owned a gym and could avoid it I would, but there are reasons it's fine by me. One of which is the reasoning that's been given a lot... That Snipers athletes have been pulled onto these teams, not the other way around. That way they're not abandoning their old teams.
'We' also got into a huge tizzy over NJSE and crossovers between their Worlds/Restricted team.

To me, regardless of reason, there are now a good chunk of people crossing restricted to worlds teams. While it's still level 5, I'm not quite picking up what they're putting down.

At least they're not going to summit, but I'd still be pretty miffed if I were legit restricted and competing against them.

'We' also got into a huge tizzy over NJSE and crossovers between their Worlds/Restricted team.

To me, regardless of reason, there are now a good chunk of people crossing restricted to worlds teams. While it's still level 5, I'm not quite picking up what they're putting down.

At least they're not going to summit, but I'd still be pretty miffed if I were legit restricted and competing against them.
I think the problem with them was the fact that the whole team dropped to restricted then went right back up and got a paid bid.
I don't think the med coed crossovers are anything and I think it was ridiculous to argue about. If all the snipers girls moved mid season then I don't see a problem either (but with that many I doubt they were all replacements and I'm kind of side eying them.)

As far as I know, the girl who replaced Jenee is the only one of the crossovers who was on Snipers first. The other 4 were originally on Smoed then got asked/decided to cross down to Snipers.

that's not entirely accurate. three flyers and two bases were on snipers last year and made it on to smoed this year. three of those five are still on snipers -- two flyers and one base. snipers has always had a problem with filling the boys position since at least last year, from what i can tell. this is where the crossover/sandbagging that people speak come of comes into play. the boys from smoed have often subbed when the permanent boys left or the spot simply couldnt be filled. this year only josh, who has also been on lg coed, has been on snipers all season long. now they have robert subbing, who almost didn't make smoed this season and probably would have ended up on snipers if that occurred.

subing someone from smoed to snipers doesnt seem like that big of deal to me since lots of people from snipers are good enough to be on smoed (the flyer that joined 2 weeks out from nca, and performed perfectly to help them grab #1/42), but were simply beat out by someone who was slightly better.

here is a much more clear LB video from this weekend...

Last edited:
I think the problem with them was the fact that the whole team dropped to restricted then went right back up and got a paid bid.
I don't think the med coed crossovers are anything and I think it was ridiculous to argue about. If all the snipers girls moved mid season then I don't see a problem either (but with that many I doubt they were all replacements and I'm kind of side eying them.)

The crossovers to Aces are recent. And the Bangerz crossover just began I believe. Except for Worlds, CALI Ventura's season has ended so technically I suppose they aren't crossovers anymore. Regardless, these athletes skills are at a Restricted level (no doubles, with the exception of one individual). Thus, their placement on Snipers. I don't think you can stack a Worlds team with Restricted athletes. Well, not and win anyway.

Cheer Extreme Medium Coed

So crazy proud of this team. This is after 7 practices with a restructured team that was only just over a week old. They did so amazing and some of these kids have never stepped on an Allstar floor at level 5 (or at all) until this weekend. Love them and their crazy big heart.

And videos in the video thread! Who knew!!

here is a much more clear LB video from this weekend...

One thing that will always bother me is how in the beginning of their stunts they do that front stretch full up thing, and the flyer's legs are ALWAYS BENT and it ruins the whole look/effect for me :( It could look so cool and clean but it doesn't because of the bent legs

Back