All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

here is a much more clear LB video from this weekend...

wF20pUA.gif

Ok I love Cali especially their lower levels...but I watched the video before I read who I was watching. Obviously I didn't pay attention if I was seeing doubles or fulls but just by the routine itself. I thought it was a restricted team. I'm so confused. Parts of the stunt (the body movements) are so slow and awkward. Idk I only watched because people were talking about point flyer. That wasn't exciting. Is that really a worlds team?? I'm confused ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok I love Cali especially their lower levels...but I watched the video before I read who I was watching. Obviously I didn't pay attention if I was seeing doubles or fulls but just by the routine itself. I thought it was a restricted team. I'm so confused. Parts of the stunt (the body movements) are so slow and awkward. Idk I only watched because people were talking about point flyer. That wasn't exciting. Is that really a worlds team?? I'm confused ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
reigning world champion team.. you'd have no idea based on this year however..

that's not entirely accurate. three flyers and two bases were on snipers last year and made it on to smoed this year. three of those five are still on snipers -- two flyers and one base. snipers has always had a problem with filling the boys position since at least last year, from what i can tell. this is where the crossover/sandbagging that people speak come of comes into play. the boys from smoed have often subbed when the permanent boys left or the spot simply couldnt be filled. this year only josh, who has also been on lg coed, has been on snipers all season long. now they have robert subbing, who almost didn't make smoed this season and probably would have ended up on snipers if that occurred.

subing someone from smoed to snipers doesnt seem like that big of deal to me since lots of people from snipers are good enough to be on smoed (the flyer that joined 2 weeks out from nca, and performed perfectly to help them grab #1/42), but were simply beat out by someone who was slightly better.

here is a much more clear LB video from this weekend...

the two girls ending motions....
743.gif

im not saying it is. but when you're globing every year and finally win worlds people expect a level of talent of you. love it or hate it thats how it is! it comes with being reigning champions
People have expected a high level of talent before they won worlds last year. And they have plenty of talent this year, the routine just isn't as clean as it needs to be.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

concerning LB, i think this team might be suffering from some over-confidence from being world champs. i find it hard to believe that they (athletes and coaches) dont see how awkward the stunts look. i like the idea of the stunt (its different and has a cool aspect), but the execution ends up being off/weird. if it was done without bent legs it would look unique and pro. on top of that, they have the center flyer do her own rotation thingy to a different timing than the others at that one point. they are trying to make her stand out, but she ends up standing out for the wrong reasons. they should just have her turn at the same time as the others.

the two girls ending motions....
743.gif

i just noticed the hip shaking motions. lol.

and this is why gabi is point flyer. great save!

you could make a montage of her saves. she has done it so many times. maybe i'll make it.

i dont really know what is going on with LB this year.. i want to say thats its just a young team this year compared to 2013, but i also feel like they have changed their routine so much this year, i mean why would they exhibition this late in the season...

i dont really know what is going on with LB this year.. i want to say thats its just a young team this year compared to 2013, but i also feel like they have changed their routine so much this year, i mean why would they exhibition this late in the season...
A majority of worlds teams at this comp exhibition.

Back