All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I don't like that they marked things for a showcase, idk. Hoping there was a legitimate reason for that. Also that dance just looked so slow and tired to me. Maybe the energy of Worlds will help with that. Excited to see them perform, none the less!
Are you talking about the Miami flip in the paper dolls ? I have multiple tears in my rotator cuff so I am saving my shoulder for worlds :)

I can't get over how confident all these teams look! They're just like "Yep we got this, no big deal." Hope they can bring the same kind of performances this weekend!!

Love that lime always dances to something older. And I always feel like they're able to mix the older style of music with a newer style of dance. So fun to watch!

Are you talking about the Miami flip in the paper dolls ? I have multiple tears in my rotator cuff so I am saving my shoulder for worlds :)

I was referring to the marking of some tumbling. I'm sorry to hear about your injury though! Good luck at Worlds and I hope you take the time to recover this summer. Best of luck! :)

Back