All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Stop through NYC and you've got yourself a deal!

Well, except I have work Friday. :(

I have to work Saturday from 2-6 but my work has free wifi and I'm working front desk most of the day so I'll probably watch some routines here and there..hopefully I can refrain from getting emotional.

Stop through NYC and you've got yourself a deal!

Well, except I have work Friday. :(
I will be there on Saturday and Sunday but I have to go to work Monday Morning. So I will miss finals. :( I'm trying to plan where I can go on Monday night for large senior and large coed. But I make be watching from live feed.

okay I'm officially obsessed. would love to see them globe.

It took me too long to realize the announcer in the beginning was speaking another language.

But holy moly! I am so impressed. Especially by their center flyer. Man, she was giving me life. She hits every single one of her stunts with so much confidence you could just see that she knew there was no doubt she was gonna fall. Her stunt group is seriously so solid that she hits her body positions tighter than most center flyers. Ugh, I just have a soft spot for home girl I guess. The whole team was phenomenal. Can't wait to see them at worlds.

I have to work Saturday from 2-6 but my work has free wifi and I'm working front desk most of the day so I'll probably watch some routines here and there..hopefully I can refrain from getting emotional.

THIS. Last year, I had an athletics comp on the sunday of worlds. Went to the bathrooms to watch Large Senior on my phone, Sr Elite hits the best routine I've seen them hit, I go back outside to meet my friends and must have said about 20 times "Pfffffft! No, I haven't been crying... its hayfever!"

:wasntme:

Back