All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My guess for the blocked out section -
Maddie Gardner comes back to the team and the entire squad does full up 720s tic toc tic toc tic toc backflip and then they all fly away with Celine Dion.

But that's just a guess.
Ok, I was crying from that video & saw this... Now I can't stop laughing! Thank you. Lol

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Didn't have words when she made her surprise visit and still don't. Too many tears that day. :(

I can't bring myself to watch it just yet. The anniversary of my mother's passing from the same cancer was the 19th- and I have 2 siblings w/April bday's. My sister on the 10th and my brother's the 23rd- so a week after my sister's 10th bday mom passed and the weekend of the funeral was my brother's :(
I will watch it eventually- I'm sure once the month is actually over with.

Idk if she's going to worlds, but if so- I hope it's nothing but pure joy and happiness for her. I can honestly say that I'm almost 100% certain it will be a memory her son will forever cherish

Did WCSS have a worlds send off video? I've looked quite a ways back in this thread, but I can't find one. I'm also on my phone which doesn't help... -at least not with my terrible vision and phone acting up.

either group 360, or the guy who does jtv is oblivious to the fact that there is video out there of erica doing the ball up 360, and we are all waiting in suspense for something we already know is gonna happen......

either group 360, or the guy who does jtv is oblivious to the fact that there is video out there of erica doing the ball up 360, and we are all waiting in suspense for something we already know is gonna happen......

He's the one that posted the video of her 360 so I think there is definitely something else happening. I just hope it's worth all the intentionally created suspense.

Last night I had a dream that I was at Worlds and WCSS hit a perfect routine. Everyone was hype after they hit their pyramid and I started crying and twerking to their dance music simultaneously. Strange. But I hope the part about them hitting really happens!

I can't bring myself to watch it just yet. The anniversary of my mother's passing from the same cancer was the 19th- and I have 2 siblings w/April bday's. My sister on the 10th and my brother's the 23rd- so a week after my sister's 10th bday mom passed and the weekend of the funeral was my brother's :(
I will watch it eventually- I'm sure once the month is actually over with.

Idk if she's going to worlds, but if so- I hope it's nothing but pure joy and happiness for her. I can honestly say that I'm almost 100% certain it will be a memory her son will forever cherish
I totally understand. I cried watching it and I was there the first time.

She's not able to come to worlds. Were so glad she's still with us. In the video you'll hear her tell them that even she did not expect that she would be with us this weekend. She's still here :)

That being said her son is where he needs to be....at her side. We'll bring his ring to him :) #amysarmy

1zqsro9.png

Edit - @callmecoach beat me to it ;)

Back