All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Do you mean a small coed 5 team? Then he is on 2 Worlds competing teams, which bears a problem come Worlds time/any other comp where you cannot cross compete.

I wasn't suggesting he crossover, I was saying if youre a bomb tumbler and a really good group and double based stunter than I feel like the better solution would be to have him placed on a small coed team rather than large.

On a SmoCo team hed be able to work single based stunts with the rest of the boys who are at his level, and it's not like CEA doesn't have a SmoCo team or a MedCo team they could put him on where partner stunting isnt really a big deal.

I wasn't suggesting he crossover, I was saying if youre a bomb tumbler and a really good group and double based stunter than I feel like the better solution would be to have him placed on a small coed team rather than large.

On a SmoCo team hed be able to work single based stunts with the rest of the boys who are at his level, and it's not like CEA doesn't have a SmoCo team or a MedCo team they could put him on where partner stunting isnt really a big deal.

Kernersville doesn't have a small coed team. They only have small coed restricted - which is the team he double teams on funnily enough ;)

The Fierce Board App! ||

Super impressed with Peach and Orange! Peach looks like a much better fit in medium. Orange looks really good even though they only did stunts/pyramid. Can't wait to see both teams go full out. And for them to release their music.

ETA: Just watched Steel and their pyramid is crazy good!

Last edited:
pleasantly surprised with slate. i've heard virtually nothing about them and they look great for a first year team (that i presume is also a very young team?)

coed stunting needs work and I hope that pause/lib in the stunts will be a tick tock. but i still very much enjoyed them. :) yay slate!
You are right, they are a young team mostly ranging from 12-15. :)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

One of the things that always stands out to me about Orange is how clean and sharp they always are. I know by the time of Worlds most teams clean things up in routines but Oranges is always just like that. Love it!

I'm trying to stay out of this since I've got a kid on coed, but I will say this, (and were new) from my understanding (and watching older videos) he's never coed stunted before in a routine. He's always had the passes during that time. He's working like a dog to learn how to stunt, and he's made HUGE progress. He's doing really well with it (pretty sure he has the smallest flyer on the team) but I'm sure being on that R5 is probably helping build those skills faster than not. We only practice once a week and stunting counts more than tumbling on the score sheet.

So while I'm looking at the Nfinity Legend tumbling side just as side eye as everyone else, I do see where the stunting part is probably helping him out a lot to be able to hang in (through those sections) on coed. He was hitting toss libs to extension lately and that was completely NOT where he was in the beginning of the summer. I'm really proud of him for that and I know he's proud of himself (and rightly so).
You only practice once a week!? :O

You only practice once a week!? :O

Officially yes. But extra practices usually sharing floor time with another team (Kville only has 1 floor) are not uncommon, ESP (as I've come to notice) leading up to a competition.

Back