All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Orange looks really good! Loves the pyramid from what I saw and holy generals....they look great!!! I can tell they've worked on tumbling a lot!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I'm trying to stay out of this since I've got a kid on coed, but I will say this, (and were new) from my understanding (and watching older videos) he's never coed stunted before in a routine. He's always had the passes during that time. He's working like a dog to learn how to stunt, and he's made HUGE progress. He's doing really well with it (pretty sure he has the smallest flyer on the team) but I'm sure being on that R5 is probably helping build those skills faster than not. We only practice once a week and stunting counts more than tumbling on the score sheet.

So while I'm looking at the Nfinity Legend tumbling side just as side eye as everyone else, I do see where the stunting part is probably helping him out a lot to be able to hang in (through those sections) on coed. He was hitting toss libs to extension lately and that was completely NOT where he was in the beginning of the summer. I'm really proud of him for that and I know he's proud of himself (and rightly so).

I feel like the better solution to him being a poorer partner stunter would be to put him on a small coed team, not to sandbag..

I feel like the better solution to him being a poorer partner stunter would be to put him on a small coed team, not to sandbag..
And again....staying out of this. I'm not a coach, I just drive the car and watch my kid(s). My point was to say he's made a lot of progress in stunting. I'm watching him toss lib direct to extension right now.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

It looks like 4 of the boys in the video are on Coed Elite. They also do have 5 boys performing here, not sure who, but one of those boys won't be able to compete with this team.

Back