All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Its so much clearer when you see it on the HD video -
Panthers is messy to me. Its just a tumbling overkill for me at this point. I know tumbling is their stronger point and by all means emphasize your good aspects but right now its making my head hurt because there's so many people doing different skills at the same time.

I know I know, its only November. I also have no doubt that by Majors/NCA/Worlds it will look better. But for right now I would much rather they were clean and tight (hey Orange.... ;) )

Last edited:
Generals are getting gold this year! :) Rooting for them definitely!

UA Prodigy is entertaining to watch like always...

and all the Cheer Athletics teams will improve with time, by worlds I am sure they will be literally flawless!

Its so much clearer when you see it on the HD video -
Panthers is messy to me. Its just a tumbling overkill for me at this point. I know tumbling is their stronger point and by all means emphasize your good aspects but right now its making my head hurt because there's so many people doing different skills at the same time.

I know I know, its only November. I also have no doubt that by Majors/NCA/Worlds it will look better. But for right now I would much rather they were clean and tight (hey Orange.... ;) )

Going full out, on a difficult routine is not easy at this time of. year. Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't CA usually start competing later than this? It seemed like this year, they showcased earlier than in previous years.
No disrespect to any team, but as someone posted earlier...full out -vs- stunts only=apples -vs- oranges

Going full out, on a difficult routine is not easy at this time of. year. Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't CA usually start competing later than this? It seemed like this year, they showcased earlier than in previous years.
No disrespect to any team, but as someone posted earlier...full out -vs- stunts only=apples -vs- oranges
Completely agree, CA is famous for the differences in routines between NCA Classic and NCA Nats!
I'm just saying that for right now, it makes me a lil dizzy to watch.

Panthers doesn't have any standing fulls in their routine? Is this odd to anyone else?

someone is an Orange hater jeez...just let them do the stunt they added difficulty by pulling it through..just saying some of the top college allgirl programs have done this skill in their routine also. I love Orange. and Peach wow y'all look amazing!
How about you not twist my words around. I was voicing my opinion saying I wish they'd do something different. Just because someone doesn't have the same opinion as you doesn't mean they're hating. Someone needs to calm down.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

From what I understand, the jump to two to fulls counts just as much as a jump to back combo. Feel free to correct me if i;m wrong.
To me it looks/sounds like the goal is to jump to back thru to full. If that makes any sense. Panthers were the first ones to my knowledge to do squad jump two to full. Which was years ago, so I wouldn't be surprised if they are going to try and set the bar even higher.

Why doesn't anyone say this when the same criticism is leveled at SE? A few pages back, boarders were trying to say that stunts that have never been competed in the AG division were "the same as last year", and so many jumped on that bandwagon. Everybody does tictocs, SE just started it. But, it never fails that if another team is called unoriginal, someone will throw SE's name in the mix and mention tictocs. Here we go again...

Why is it innovation when Orange (or another team) their signature stunt, and repetition when SE introduces one?Afterall, ALL of the teams have their own style, right? Can't it all be "innovation"?

Just asking...

SE is innovative, if your referring to the ball up 360, when they first did it in 2010. but it was one single stunt, tweaked numerous times for three years, and only performed by one person. (and i have no idea how that stunt is scored)
as a team the stunt orange does is impressive, now if SE did a bunch of ball ups as an entire team, id be extremely impressed, doing tic tocs year after year like they typically do in their routines isnt impressive anymore... cause its a standard skill in level 5.
cheer extreme in my opinion is by far one of the leaders when it comes to innovative stunts, and shockingly they arent even doing team tic tocs this year in their routine at all. i was never throwing shade to SE, but i aint gonna lie i really like Orange's stunt that they do, cause not a lot of teams do it...

To me it looks/sounds like the goal is to jump to back thru to full. If that makes any sense. Panthers were the first ones to my knowledge to do squad jump two to full. Which was years ago, so I wouldn't be surprised if they are going to try and set the bar even higher.

That's exactly what I thought when I first heard the music. Jump tuck handspring full.

Back