All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Fantasy from showcase!

ETA: Not perfect and the tumbling is still a little iffy, but it's November. Fantasy's stunts are always awesome and these will be great when they hit.

Tumbling was not fully thrown and there was an injury that happened on the floor plus a couple other athletes nursing some small injuries.

Fantasy from showcase!

ETA: Not perfect and the tumbling is still a little iffy, but it's November. Fantasy's stunts are always awesome and these will be great when they hit.

I'm gonna save my comment about that whip full for later in the season when I see if that was performance error...
Other than that I'm extremely impressed.

SE is innovative, if your referring to the ball up 360, when they first did it in 2010. but it was one single stunt, tweaked numerous times for three years, and only performed by one person. (and i have no idea how that stunt is scored)
as a team the stunt orange does is impressive, now if SE did a bunch of ball ups as an entire team, id be extremely impressed, doing tic tocs year after year like they typically do in their routines isnt impressive anymore... cause its a standard skill in level 5.
cheer extreme in my opinion is by far one of the leaders when it comes to innovative stunts, and shockingly they arent even doing team tic tocs this year in their routine at all. i was never throwing shade to SE, but i aint gonna lie i really like Orange's stunt that they do, cause not a lot of teams do it...

You still don't get it. My question is: why mention CEA in this context at all? Someone said "same ole stunt" and automatically its; "but CEA...". My point is that CEA is not part of that conversation ... especially this year.

Seeing all the potential in so many of these teams is driving me crazy in a good way.... I think its going to be one amazing year of cheerleading and I cant wait to see some of these teams that dont make it to the top consistently break in and change things up a bit!

You still don't get it. My question is: why mention CEA in this context at all? Someone said "same ole stunt" and automatically its; "but CEA...". My point is that CEA is not part of that conversation ... especially this year.
i never brought up cea to begin with i was talking about orange........

Fantasy from showcase!

I cannot say this enough year after year. PCM DESPERATELY needs to restructure their tumbling instruction. Woodlands/CA/SOT/Rays coaches... please go help those coaches and kids finish those doubles cleanly. I legit have so much anxiety watching a double being thrown in one of their routines far too often.

Back