All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I have to say I'm with NJ Coach on this one. Unfortunately it seems like in this industry you're damned if you do and you're damned if you don't lol. The very fact that gym owners and coaches have opened their showcases to the public and CheerLive should be commended. Once upon a time a gym showcase was a private event meant for parents and as a dress rehearsal for the teams themselves but now fans expect to see a full out routine as if it's Worlds tomorrow….NOT! Clearly if a coach has chosen not to show a particular portion of a routine it's for a reason. The athletes safety, building confidence, and getting the program excited about the season to come is what's most important for these events.

So please why don't we all take a :chillpill: pill and just applaud our favorite teams for what they did instead of what they didn't do. After all it is more than what we had to look at a month ago lol. Happy Cheer Season Everyone! :D

No one said anything bad, I was just saying I don't like it, it's my ADD. It's like when my husband changes the channel every minute just as I'm adjusting to the last channel. No disrespect for any program, anywhere

it just like didnt stop haha it was like backwards then upwards and your like oh that was cool.. then they keep going and your like oh whoa wait holy SH***
It reminds me of Top Gun I5's pyramid in 2012. They had that same element, it freaks me out every time I watch it.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Back