All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

But they won't be able to, if I'm not mistaken...ICU won't have group or partner stunt after 12/31/2014... so unless Viqueens 3 qualified to represent Norway at their nationals this past summer (winners of 2013 qualify for 2014, I believer) the group stunt wont be able to compete at ICU.
They have their qualification competition for group stunt and partner stunt this fall/winter I think.

They have their qualification competition for group stunt and partner stunt this fall/winter I think.

But I thought it was the NM that decided who qualifies? And that's in June? At least that's what their rules say I believe. The Norwegian Cup is the 1st qualifier for the NM 2014, if that's what you are referring to?

Last edited:
But I thought it was the NM that decided who qualifies? And that's in June? At least that's what their rules say I believe. The Norwegian Cup is the 1st qualifier for the NM 2014, if that's what you are referring to?
NM is in march. I can check how the qualification process for stunt is, because I'm not 100% sure. I just know that cheerblogg.no did a short interview with them recently and they said that their goal was ICU. I would be surprised if they've missed that this is the last ICU with stunt divisions.

NM is in march. I can check how the qualification process for stunt is, because I'm not 100% sure. I just know that cheerblogg.no did a short interview with them recently and they said that their goal was ICU. I would be surprised if they've missed that this is the last ICU with stunt divisions.

I know the NM is the qualifier for the ECU - which is after Worlds. That would be kind of short notice for people if they qualified in March for the ICU in April!

I saw their interview on cheerlogg.no, and thought it was weird that they said that...

ETA: I just got word back from a friend in Norway...she said: "Usually the group stunt that wins the norwegian championship gets to compete at icu worlds, but ncdc (norwegian cheer and dance comitte) makes the final decision and choose the group stunt they think have the potential to place high at icu worlds...compete at icu the same year as they win nm (so nm 2013- icu 2013)"

So I guess they still have a chance if they win NM 2014.

Last edited:
From the cea showcase I watched the live feed but I never saw youth elite did they not do the showcase. I am obsessed with their music so I was totally looking forward to seeing them at the showcase. Did anyone see them?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Impressed with Charlotte sm senior. Good job pushing up 6 partner stunts. Loving the jump sequence too. I feel weird judging the other videos this soon, I just hope CA haven't over stretched with 2 coed teams.

did imperial not perform? or is there just no video?

Back