All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

it just looks so pushed.. like those kids aren't ready to be throwing those skills in routines. i've said repeatedly if they split some of those kids up into a restricted team they'd do wonderfully in the division and be given the time to grow and develop skills... but alas, 4 worlds teams, o restricted teams. and i promise i'm not a big meanie, i just really and honestly think they would do well.

ps, are there any videos of other teams from showcase? i would love to see the special needs team and Y5, specifically. or any of their other 30something teams :p
I really wish there had been! Babydonna is on J4 this season, and they did pretty darn good at the showcase! J5 absolutely killed it. They're going to be great this season! With this talent, the future looks bright. The two special needs teams were wonderful, and they are an absolute joy to see perform! There's a little boy on the "unassisted" competition special needs team that was busting out some fierce level 2 tumbling! It was awesome! There were 3 sessions, but videos were only posted (so far) for 3 teams. I guess y'all will have to wait until the season starts to see everybody else...

it just looks so pushed.. like those kids aren't ready to be throwing those skills in routines. i've said repeatedly if they split some of those kids up into a restricted team they'd do wonderfully in the division and be given the time to grow and develop skills... but alas, 4 worlds teams, o restricted teams. and i promise i'm not a big meanie, i just really and honestly think they would do well.

ps, are there any videos of other teams from showcase? i would love to see the special needs team and Y5, specifically. or any of their other 30something teams :p
Oh...Y5 is not competing until February, so their routine wasn't showcase ready yet. They're only doing 3 comps this year. They're made up of youth kids from J4 and J5. Practices are looking great! Proud of Babydonna! ;)

I really wish there had been! Babydonna is on J4 this season, and they did pretty darn good at the showcase! J5 absolutely killed it. They're going to be great this season! With this talent, the future looks bright. The two special needs teams were wonderful, and they are an absolute joy to see perform! There's a little boy on the "unassisted" competition special needs team that was busting out some fierce level 2 tumbling! It was awesome! There were 3 sessions, but videos were only posted (so far) for 3 teams. I guess y'all will have to wait until the season starts to see everybody else...
I have a really bad iPhone video of J5. It's shaky and there's lots of screaming from all my fellow Platinum Moms, So I'll spare you It's early in the season and there's obviously room for improvement of course. It's our first year at CAC and we couldn't be happier. CP has improved unbelievably in a short amount of time. For us, we certainly want to be competitive in our division but we also want to be involved with a program that believes in our kids and teaches them more than just winning. Winning is great, but so is being a part of something that makes your kid feel like they belong and that they're important to the team. I'm so proud of CP's J5 team and how much they've bonded already. I can't wait to see them start competing!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

The small coed team looks like it would be much more successful in restricted coed. Small senior looking that good now should be hanging with teams like Cali without a problem. Finally in the world that is Large Coed Midnight needs to step it up...but that's just my opinion. If your going to take on Coed Elite, Cheetahs, Cali Coed, and TG...you better work.

Love Charlotte Teal. Has their music been officially released yet? Their music last year was my all time favorite for the season. I couldn't hear in very well when I was watching the video, partly because my sister was playing music at the same time lol.

Love Charlotte Teal. Has their music been officially released yet? Their music last year was my all time favorite for the season. I couldn't hear in very well when I was watching the video, partly because my sister was playing music at the same time lol.
Hasn't been released yet. My CP has last years on constant repeat. I'll be walking around singing "original Teal is waking all the neighbors, making quite a stir for all the Charlotte haters"....oh the life of a cheer Mom ;)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Nope, that was music put together just for the Showcase...............

The small coed team looks like it would be much more successful in restricted coed. Small senior looking that good now should be hanging with teams like Cali without a problem. Finally in the world that is Large Coed Midnight needs to step it up...but that's just my opinion. If your going to take on Coed Elite, Cheetahs, Cali Coed, and TG...you better work.
Just wait...............;)They are so Better today than they were last year at this time, so they are Progressing just fine...... Comp season right around the corner.......Can't Wait!!!!!..............:)

I completely agree with this statement. Although I've always been an advocate to consolidate your level 5 athletes into the strongest teams they can be.

Also, the saddest part (to me) about CAC the past few years is that the peak of my cheerleading career was when CAC was putting out some of the cleanest and impressive stunts (08, 09, 10) in Lrg Limited. And now, I just don't see the same technique they used to have. I get it's early and the season, but still.
Technique is just fine...... kids at CAC from levels 1-5 are taught very well...... and have been since day 1...............Cheers and Good Luck to your season...:)

Back