All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

honestly orange was absolutely amazing! the thing that got me the most was just how high the inversions were in their pyramid! they were scary high!! it looked like it was a group of boys throwing them (not to be sexist) but holy moly! :jawdrop:

Literally the exact same thing I just said. One of the most impressive all-girl pyramids I have seen just in terms of height and execution of the inversion and release elements.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

CA gets a pass from me for two reasons:
1) They're competing on a weekend when some of their competitors are doing their showcases
2) It should be illegal for teams to compete after 9pm. Wildcats competed at about 10:20 assuming everything ran on time..how can you be at your best if you've been in a hall all day cheering on teams and then compete so late at night? It's just crazy talk..

Orange's pyramid truly impressed me. I'll always fall in love with clean, difficult, and great execution. I think sometimes some teams and even coaches don't realize that execution makes a huge difference. Loving all the first vids of all the teams. Yaaay for execution haha

Not a fan of pyramids being before tumble sections, I just don't think dance flows from tumbles as well as it does from pyramid.

Not a fan of pyramids being before tumble sections, I just don't think dance flows from tumbles as well as it does from pyramid.
I completely disagree. Pyramid to dance you have actual dead air while your team transitions and claps 7,8. RT to dance there is no dead air, constant movement to create great flow. Cheetahs do it great this year.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Back