All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Go be rude somewhere else. I was asking a question. Goodbye

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

tumblr_mkwg71oxvx1qbknk8o1_500.gif

Any videos of your teams routine? I'm sure the stunts are really innovative and never been done in competition before.

Aww...she just gave her opinion of a routine just like everyone else does on the board. Just because it happens to be Rays she doesn't like, doesn't mean she deserves the gas face.

News flash: No team is perfect...not even Orange, it's all subjective. She gets to have an opinion too.

Again, switch "Rays" with "SE" like a few pages back...and if anyone counters the opinion, you get the whole "teal army" accusation. Or, it's open season to pick apart the routine. So what's the difference now? SMDH.

In the CEA calendar girl routine.. Why is one girl wearing a super sparkly skirt? I'm sooo drawn to sparkly objects I can barely watch the routine!!

My CP (she's on the team) said it was a wardrobe malfunction at showcase. That girl is Ms December and it's supposed to go sparkly on the last count. That was the first time they'd really done the sashes etc, I was pleasantly surprised they worked as well as they did.

Aww...she just gave her opinion of a routine just like everyone else does on the board. Just because it happens to be Rays she doesn't like, doesn't mean she deserves the gas face.

News flash: No team is perfect...not even Orange, it's all subjective. She gets to have an opinion too.

Again, switch "Rays" with "SE" like a few pages back...and if anyone counters the opinion, you get the whole "teal army" accusation. Or, it's open season to pick apart the routine. So what's the difference now? SMDH.
They're not a team I pay attention to 24/7, but I do like them, I just hoped to see something different this year. Popular opinion or not. I'm not afraid to voice my opinion :) which people have probably seen here. Lol.

And thank you!!

My CP (she's on the team) said it was a wardrobe malfunction at showcase. That girl is Ms December and it's supposed to go sparkly on the last count. That was the first time they'd really done the sashes etc, I was pleasantly surprised they worked as well as they did.

Ok. I'll just be the one to say it.

What on God's earth is wrong with CSP? When I hear "Miss December" I do NOT think of calendars or pageants. :rolleyes: "Miss <insert name of month here>" is generally used for centerfolds, not pageant girls. :eek:

And a team named "XXX"??? Seriously... wth? I just can't with this nonsense. If this was anyone besides cea, no one would be remotely ok with this.

Ok. I'll just be the one to say it.

What on God's earth is wrong with CSP? When I hear "Miss December" I do NOT think of calendars or pageants. :rolleyes: "Miss <insert name of month here>" is generally used for centerfolds, not pageant girls. :eek:

And a team named "XXX"??? Seriously... wth? I just can't with this nonsense. If this was anyone besides cea, no one would be remotely ok with this.

Not having a clue what any of this is all about, I did not immediately think centerfold. My first thought went to someone being "Ms December" in IC magazine or something like that. I didn't realize it was even a routine theme. (which is because I obviously didn't watch the video, LMBO)

I don't necessarily have a problem with this for an open team, but a level 6 team would be more appropriate.

Latest posts

Back