All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I agree. Cali and Cheer Athletics have some of the worst tumbling technique I've ever seen in my life on many of their level 5 teams, I think it's just the fact that they're big gyms with more successful teams so it's not called out tbh.

Cali used to have really bad technique (Remember in 2010 when I didn't see a completed double on lady bullets until worlds), but I think they have come a LONG way

If coaches only allowed tumbling that was 100% "technically sound" to be competed in these early months, you'd be seeing World's caliber teams with no tumbling. I'm annoyed by this conversation.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

tumblr_m838c7VYzk1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

If coaches only allowed tumbling that was 100% "technically sound" to be competed in these early months, you'd be seeing World's caliber teams with no tumbling. I'm annoyed by this conversation.

Obviously tumbling thrown in a full out routine is going to be less technically perfect in the early days, however, most of the athletes are not new to the level so that really shouldn't be the case. Even the skills leading up to the twist are slow and lacking in power ( I won't name names) and, in my opinion, this is going to start to hurt teams in the long run. I think f5's result at the 2013 worlds is evidence of that.

Obviously tumbling thrown in a full out routine is going to be less technically perfect in the early days, however, most of the athletes are not new to the level so that really shouldn't be the case. Even the skills leading up to the twist are slow and lacking in power ( I won't name names) and, in my opinion, this is going to start to hurt teams in the long run. I think f5's result at the 2013 worlds is evidence of that.

Did they have deductions from their tumbling at worlds? I thought it was from someone tripping on the way to jumps? But I think no matter what level you're on, you have to readjust yourself when you're back at it after summer because you weren't doing full outs at the pool & the lake. Lol

Did they have deductions from their tumbling at worlds? I thought it was from someone tripping on the way to jumps? But I think no matter what level you're on, you have to readjust yourself when you're back at it after summer because you weren't doing full outs at the pool & the lake. Lol

Didn't they have underrotated doubles or something like that ?

They had two under rotated doubles. They said they were hitting people hard on tumbling technique last year. It hurt several teams.

The Fierce Board App of the Khaleesi! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Back