All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Agreed! I was expecting multiple stunts down in each section and like the entire pyramid crashing down. It wasn't as horrific as it had been described. Also, I hate that there is no like red border around the floor like at other competitions. A few times I thought people were going to land their tumbling, take a step back or to the side and step off the floor and roll their ankle.
That drove me crazy! That should not be allowed at any venue. So dangerous! As a parent of a kid who does multiple combo passes, I just couldn't get past that! Stressed me out!

That drove me crazy! That should not be allowed at any venue. So dangerous! As a parent of a kid who does multiple combo passes, I just couldn't get past that! Stressed me out!
Is that Kelsey H in your pic (she's not a minor guys ;)? I'm on a small tablet with my glasses, which is not my correct prescription-but it looks like her

Is it bad when I saw that SE had changed the part where Amber fell in the showcase my first thought was "well that's one was CSP will make sure that'll never happen again...."

Not their best, but I'm excited to see it hit.

Back