All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

In no relation to SE but to this saying. I used to say the same thing about orange til Cali and panthers came along. Teams change, the bar raises. Your team might have had the most difficult stunt one year, but that doesn't mean it'll be the most difficult the next year.
Agreed. I always thought Orange had the same routine/stunts, but around 2012 they switched it up and that's when I really started to like Orange. Anyways, I get what you're saying. When your competition steps it up, what worked last year may not work for this season. But we'll see how LAG goes and I'm excited to watch all the routines and teams develop!

Will someone, please, tell me what it is that SE does every year in their routine, that is exactly the same, from year to year.

To clarify: which exact stunt, dance, pyramid, choreography continues to remain so constant through the years, that it renders their current routine "the same as usual"?

Seriously. I'm missing it. The routines all look different to me.

Will someone, please, tell me what it is that SE does every year in their routine, that is exactly the same, from year to year.

To clarify: which exact stunt, dance, pyramid, choreography continues to remain so constant through the years, that it renders their current routine "the same as usual"?

Seriously. I'm missing it. The routines all look different to me.
to me, the show heal stretch full around is getting old because it has been in their routine for the past 3 years. senior elite always seems to find a stunt, and just build onto it the next year. (like the ball up 360 in 2010, and the updated version in 2011) it works and its an impressive stunt but it just gets dull. its not just senior elite to me though i feel a lot of routines are lacking creativity this year

I would expect these girls to be nailing it, it would be pretty silly if they didn't .....aren't alot of these girls Junior Mafia kids from last year.... please correct me if I'm wrong!

Eww! And I'm not sure who those kids are nor do I care what team they were on. All I'm saying is they are serving in the routine they are performing in this season!

A couple of things about CSP and SE not directed at anyone or any certain post here. She creates these routines and can change them, quickly, the whole thing in a weekend and those kids will do it, well. I've seen it many times. She can even do dances. She uses the observations and criticisms from all sources, including judges, people she invites or employs to advise, fans, board posters to improve her routines and as motivation to work herself and them even harder. That team is her on the mat, so I am sure she wants you to keep posting your thoughts and critiques. It makes her make them better. She thrives on it. Why do you think she ever started posting the videos in the first place when no one else did? Not for notoriety as some would assume, she does it to win and she uses all of your thoughts to help her. It is always an evolution.

2 things.

1... is there a full floor view of the dance of SE?
2.. im sad my sista with her cartwheel full handful isn't it the center nor in the jump on SSX.

A couple of things about CSP and SE not directed at anyone or any certain post here. She creates these routines and can change them, quickly, the whole thing in a weekend and those kids will do it, well. I've seen it many times. She can even do dances. She uses the observations and criticisms from all sources, including judges, people she invites or employs to advise, fans, board posters to improve her routines and as motivation to work herself and them even harder. That team is her on the mat, so I am sure she wants you to keep posting your thoughts and critiques. It makes her make them better. She thrives on it. Why do you think she ever started posting the videos in the first place when no one else did? Not for notoriety as some would assume, she does it to win and she uses all of your thoughts to help her. It is always an evolution.

THIS

They perform differently than most. It's more about the emotions and the feel of the routine and the "moment". Just because they aren't snatching wigs every 5 seconds doesn't mean they don't perform.
Bahahahahaha snatching wigs

This is slowly turning into the "This is why I don't like SE's routine(s)" thread. Why don't we focus on other teams as well? We all have teams we like more than others, but do we really need to argue back and forth about how SE is starting to bore you, and give 5-10 reasons why you like Stars and why you think they're better than SE.
Orange, SE & Panthers all looked great at their showcases (though Orange only did stunts, I know this), and in the 2 maybe 3 events since Blue Debut, Panthers haven't hit, in the 2 events since CEA showcase SE hasn't hit & in the one event for Orange, correct me if I'm wrong, they didn't hit as well. Competition wise, the whole Lg Senior division would be at a C- right now, not just SE.

I forget, aren't there other divisions to discuss?
I think there's something wrong with this video-to-comment ratio.....

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

This is slowly turning into the "This is why I don't like SE's routine(s)" thread.

Really? Seems just as much like a "CSP is a genius and here's 50 reasons why" thread.

Seriously... I almost drowned from the teal kool-aid in here. I see we're no longer drinking it - more like bathing in it.

(sn: when I have to tell someone bad news I often prepare them by saying it's awful - "the worst thing ever" - that way when I tell them they say, "Oh, that's not so bad!" Same theory applies to performances. "Oh it was disastrous! Just awful!" sure makes it less dramatic when we finally see the video. If no one had said anything then people most certainly would have called that performance a disaster. ***disclaimer: I'm not calling it a disaster, just pointing out the psychology of making it sound worse than it was, whether intentional or not)

Back