All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I was going to say id take a video this weekend but I won't be that person

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!
I'm not sure if that is still their video policy as I am no longer with the program but I am assuming a video will turn up soon considering I had seen one floating around on Facebook. I know there are a few people on the boards that cheer for Kc Cheer or coach there so maybe they'll see this and could give us some insight :)

Same here, but I am definitely looking forward to seeing new teams. Outside of one program I've never seen any of these gyms (at any level) live so I'm really looking forward to the novelty of it!

Sorry for the double post!

For lower levels, Kc Cheer has had an incredible Junior 3 the last couple of years and I haven't seen any of their teams this year but their Junior 3 is always extremely talented and fun to watch. Both TCP and All Star Patriots are just incredible program wide. And of course I am biased but the gym I coach at, Fury Athletics, has always had a very competitive youth 2 (that I coach this year) and they were grand champions of this competitions last year in level 2! We are looking forward to seeing some of the bigger name gyms right here in our own back yard :)

I'm not sure if that is still their video policy as I am no longer with the program but I am assuming a video will turn up soon considering I had seen one floating around on Facebook. I know there are a few people on the boards that cheer for Kc Cheer or coach there so maybe they'll see this and could give us some insight :)
I know fierce 5s is up, maybe they just don't have a good video of fearless? But I won't post unless it's okay with them

Whats a "KC Cheer" anyway? I doubt anyone would care whether or not they "allowed" a video of their routine to be released.

*Totally a mean girl post* Lets see who gets in their feelings over this KC Cheer place :enjoyshow:

Whats a "KC Cheer" anyway? I doubt anyone would care whether or not they "allowed" a video of their routine to be released.

*Totally a mean girl post* Lets see who gets in their feelings over this KC Cheer place :enjoyshow:
After what I've seen, I think you'll know about KC Cheer this season ;)

I hope they're going to NCA!!

You have thought about this waaaay too much! It's not THAT deep...

tumblr_m5tz1gNr0V1qbkpwko1_400.gif

Given your screen name I will make the sad assumption that you are a parent. You may want to start acting like one.

:cow: really?

This is officially my favorite post ever. I cheered at KC and on our first trip to Battle at the Capitol some people from Maryland Twisters asked us if we rode cows to school. For the record, that's a no, but my school does have a day every year where seniors ride tractors to school. Seeing a post about KC and a cow has made me laugh entirely too hard :)

This post was totally unnecessary. A lot of gyms have a similar video policy, and like I said, since I am no long with that program I do not know if my knowledge of said policy is even correct. They may have changed it in the almost four years since I had been there.

Do I understand this post wrong or is it really that rude?
On the other note....I am big fan og KC Cheer and would love to see videos.

I care! I wanna see them.

Wow the large senior arguments have started early this year! yipee:rolleyes:

so how about small coed.
should be a huge fight! Not even sure who i want to root for, i've seen my two favorites' routines and dang it seems all Small Coed teams are coming even stronger this year! :)

Back