All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

doesn't matter if anyone knew what you meant, you still used that word in an offensive way

Offensive to who? You? I said "This video was filmed retarded" so I don't see how thats offensive. Unless your someone who is bored and lovesssss to read far too deep into something so simple as an 8 letter word. No biggie though, lets move on and continue watching videos shall we?! GREAT! :p

Offensive to who? You? I said "This video was filmed retarded" so I don't see how thats offensive. Unless your someone who is bored and lovesssss to read far too deep into something so simple as an 8 letter word. No biggie though, lets move on and continue watching videos shall we?! GREAT! :p
To play devil's advocate that word is considered offensive by a large amount of people. There is nothing to read into when it comes down to that type of vocabulary.

On the other hand, Congrats to Supers and F5.. Both teams are looking very strong!
I'm impressed at how Fame as a whole program is starting to improve.

Last edited:
I'm really involved in the peer tutoring program at my school and seeing first hand how using the word "retard" in ANY context hurts the students in the class, it hurts me. My youngest brother is mentally handicapped and seeing him coming home crying almost every day from people using the r word towards him or just in general towards other things absolutely breaks my heart. Whatever context you may be using it in, it is still hurtful.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back