All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

loving vengeance! @Mamarazzi do they plan on adding more guys to the team? (I am just guessing they competed with 36, since you can't add more # of people after receiving a bid) loving the routine, but competing against teams with the maxed out number of boys may hurt them, which would make me sad.

Y'all are just making me blush with these compliments :) Thank you so much!!
Our roster is what it is. I'm sure if (God forbid) someone isn't able to complete the season, and a beast boy came along that fit what the team needed, he would certainly be considered. But I don't see anyone on the current roster getting the boot just to add boys.
I guess the athletes and parents have always looked at Vengeance as a team that strives only to beat themselves, not to beat any other team specifically. Sounds totally cliche, but it's true. They just want to be better than they were the last time they hit the floor. So, don't be sad if they don't score as high as TG or Cali or Coed Elite or whatever, because I can assure you, if they give a clean, solid performance at Worlds, you might as well put an imaginary ring on their fingers, for what their hearts will feel!

Loved everything about Reign even though I didn't want to because I all aboard the Black Ops back to back train but they killlled that routine. Point flyer heyyy girl..

If Elite cleans up their tumbling and adds a touch more difficulty (1 1/2s become doubles) come worlds...

Yeah. Helloooo party.

We do have a harder stunt sequence that we have been working on but its not routine ready yet. We want to add it in soon. And we had some people that were iffy with their tumbling throw it for this comp because we were the only level 5 team there. We're just trying to go clean right now and hopefully get our worlds bid so we can add in the difficulty.

Our roster is what it is. I'm sure if (God forbid) someone isn't able to complete the season, and a beast boy came along that fit what the team needed, he would certainly be considered. But I don't see anyone on the current roster getting the boot just to add boys.
I guess the athletes and parents have always looked at Vengeance as a team that strives only to beat themselves, not to beat any other team specifically. Sounds totally cliche, but it's true. They just want to be better than they were the last time they hit the floor. So, don't be sad if they don't score as high as TG or Cali or Coed Elite or whatever, because I can assure you, if they give a clean, solid performance at Worlds, you might as well put an imaginary ring on their fingers, for what their hearts will feel!

I get that! I only ask because, it looks like this season especially, they really have to potential to do some damage. but I agree, I'd hate to see them shave off 6 girls to go medium or move kids around to add boys at this point, just wasn't sure if maybe a boy or two was out with an injury and had a girl fill in. I'd say that globe made Fame hungry, they've really stepped it up across the board this season!

That's how it should be.

That is such a great attitude, i love it! Best of luck to to you guys! I'll be rooting for the Fame Teams at Worlds!

That's how it should be.

Well, maybe, maybe not. I truly understand the competitive nature of this beast. And if this was a different team, with different athletes, a different legacy and a different story, it probably wouldn't be the way it is. I'm ok with how other teams do their thing, and I'm ok with how Vengeance does Vengeance.

Can always count on Senior Red to max out level 3 and I love the choreo. It will look fabulous cleaned up! Was this the first time y'all competed?!
thanks! 2nd time. this was after having hardly any practices with the holidays and all and having several sick & injured kids.
and this is Bucky O'Leary's choreo!

thanks! 2nd time. this was after having hardly any practices with the holidays and all and having several sick & injured kids.
and this is Bucky O'Leary's choreo!
I don't blame you.. I was shocked when I found out people were competing this weekend! I always remember getting back into the competition groove post-holidays before Spirit Sports being AWFUL. Props to you all!

Back