All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think they've been working on the 360. I'm sure I've seen all but one group do it. CSP wouldn't keep it in there if she didn't think they could do it.
And in all honesty, I haven't seen one team that doesn't look sloppy... Well except for Wildcats maybe.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

oh i am sure come worlds they will probably all ( or most of them) do the same stunt, i am just saying right now i don't like the way they are doing it
Well idk about Large Senior but Super Seniors in Medium looked pretty clean to me at their last competition ;)

LOVE stars but their jumps do need a lot of work, easy thing to fix if you just take the time to do so.
CJA is really impressing me too but a lot of girls landing jumps to back with feet apart, which is a pet peeve. Also a fairly easy fix.

im already breaking my own rule of not being hyper critical of teams before NCA. i havent been able to keep up with coed as much as small and large all girl senior. but i think cheetahs wants those rings again ;) i cant even with large senior, they all seem to be struggling with all the changes that are happening as of right now, its like watching them all one up each other in stunting and tumbling. ha.
ill be excited come NCA to see what large senior shapes up to be.

I think they've been working on the 360. I'm sure I've seen all but one group do it. CSP wouldn't keep it in there if she didn't think they could do it.
And in all honesty, I haven't seen one team that doesn't look sloppy... Well except for Wildcats maybe.

theyve been working on that stunt for a few (maybe two) years now, i feel like its a now or never kind of thing. they either need to fully commit and do them, or just take them out completely. it just looks sloppy and out of place to only have two girls do them.

LOVE stars but their jumps do need a lot of work, easy thing to fix if you just take the time to do so.
CJA is really impressing me too but a lot of girls landing jumps to back with feet apart, which is a pet peeve. Also a fairly easy fix.

i will say that WCSS jumps looked so much better in todays performance then at showcase.

theyve been working on that stunt for a few (maybe two) years now, i feel like its a now or never kind of thing. they either need to fully commit and do them, or just take them out completely. it just looks sloppy and out of place to only have two girls do them.
It's not the same team as last year, or the year before...
Maybe to the coaches it's a now or later thing. But clearly it's not hurting their score to only have 3 do it.

Getting away from the more serious side of cheer...
I thought I would share with all of you the most memorable high school experience of mine so far.
I present to you Powderpuff

WOW!!!! Level 6, a full, and tons of tumbling (some a little sketchy) ..... the best video!!!!

stars front view

Okay the jumps don't look 1/2 as bad from the front.
I have two observations..
1. Every performance (not including their showcase) I've seen from Stars so far seems very rushy, unprepared, etc., which is odd because it didn't seem like that AT ALL from the showcase video. I know they had a couple little issues, and the crowd wasn't helping much, but I'm hoping that's just something that will go away as they compete a few more times.
2. Considering the biggest safety deduction/warning for level 5 this season so far has been bracers letting go before the catch, it's surprising to me that the bracers continue to let go as much as they did at the beginning of the season.

Back