All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I love this video to pieces, but no hate to CM, I just wish they would have used someone who was actually on NCA staff.
I think they probably cast her rather than staff because the final product/ad is aimed at a younger audience and would have been less relatable with someone old enough to be staff.
Plus the fact that her technique is good enough to look flawless in all of those mid-tumbling stills probably didn't hurt ;)

nooooo, was so looking forward to seeing them
I think the biggest issue was paying for that travel comp and having no competition. The NCA Classic has orange v SE and Coed has Pro, Steel and GA so it's way cheaper and we actually get to compete against some great teams. There wasn't going to be any LAG or large Coed at BATC as I understood it.

I think the biggest issue was paying for that travel comp and having no competition. The NCA Classic has orange v SE and Coed has Pro, Steel and GA so it's way cheaper and we actually get to compete against some great teams. There wasn't going to be any LAG or large Coed at BATC as I understood it.
Oh yeah, very true. SE usually had F5 to go against but they won't anymore. makes complete sense but i'm still sad :( lol

Is GA large coed again? I know they started out large coed but they've only competed as medium coed.

Back