All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think the biggest issue was paying for that travel comp and having no competition. The NCA Classic has orange v SE and Coed has Pro, Steel and GA so it's way cheaper and we actually get to compete against some great teams. There wasn't going to be any LAG or large Coed at BATC as I understood it.

Any chance you added Cheersport Atl?

Great vid and routine! However, HotCheer Small Senior 3 was grand champs of Level 3 at SN. Technically they were Grand Champs of the whole comp with a 95 something

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

do they maybe give a coed grand champ,an all girl grand champ and a junior grand champ? And then an overall grand champion award for that level? I know they did something like that at coastal battle at the capital.

So maybe cheer extreme had the coed grand champ but hotcheer had the overall grand champ.

At worlds tumbling is worth 15% of the scoresheet total. So this "COED LEVEL 6's PLEASE TAKE NOTES" comment is nonsense. You might like it, but it's not worth it for a team to put much emphasis on tumbling when building is worth something like 65%.

@Angelica - it's not easier to max out on tumbling in level 6. It just doesn't hurt you anywhere as much to not do so.
And I addressed this in my post, but I think it's refreshing and should be brought up

And I addressed this in my post, but I think it's refreshing and should be brought up

Eh I guess, to each her own. There's plenty of tumbling to be seen in the hundreds of level 5/IO5 teams that I don't think it's a big deal if level 6 eschews it in favor of building.

Back