All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I still hate how quick the stretch double is after they hit the full up. It forces the girls to wind up their doubles. I get the fact that it looks cool, but I think they should get hit with some execution/technique.

I'm not their coach, but I don't think that the goal of hitting the stretch immediately after the full up, is to demonstrate command of the body position. During the routine, in its entirety, the flexibility or mastery of the body positions will probably have an opportunity to be shown elsewhere. In fact, just before they do the full up/immediate stretch/double, they demonstrate a stretch to stretch that shows off how flexible the flyers are on both legs. So, I don't know how or if their score will suffer, so long as they double well, reload clean and there are no other unforeseen issues.

But, hey; the judges may prove me wrong!

Last edited:
I like the SE changes a lot, although I miss the double ups. I was really hoping they would tumble into the ball ups and they do now so yay!

Edit: I'm curious to know what they yell during the dance

The Fiercest App of All... Fierce Board
I was hoping they'd keep the double ups. The one thing that's bugging me with the changes is that there's just a little dead space of them standing there before the first stunt, unless they're music is going to be changing.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Question. Why do teams make videos and post their progress at practice?

If they're planning more changes in the next few weeks, the current version of the routines aren't really confidential and posting them is a good way to see how people react to the changes, I guess.

Back