All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

They did have a lot of stupid mistakes at the majors. Senior elite had a bunch of tumbling mistakes too. Stars hit much better in providence last weekend.

Senior elites routine is getting better but I still don't think it compares to stars right now.

My prediction right now is if stars hit they will win worlds.
It's a little too soon to predict a worlds outcome right now. These routines probably won't be the exact routines we'll see in a few months.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

It's a little too soon to predict a worlds outcome right now. These routines probably won't be the exact routines we'll see in a few months.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I know its too soon. I was just saying right now that's what I think from what I saw. I had large senior predicted perfectly last year. lets see if I can do it again!

Its silly to give predictions on whos going to win worlds at this point. Like, hello? Its even difficult to predict whos taking those nca jackets. Lol.

Having said that, SE looks better with the changes. The in's and out's of the routine still needs a bit of cleaning and choreographing but they still have time. Good luck to them.

Last edited:
Senior Elite changed the majority of their routine from Day 1 to Day 2 at Worlds.
I'm not saying they or any other team will do it; but they might. And that is why Worlds predictions are stupid.

What's to say that Senior Elite or Panthers or Stars or ANYONE wont completely change their routine, music, hair, uniforms between now and NCA, Worlds, any other comp.
There is nothing and no one stopping them.

(I'm pretty sure I've said this before so feel free to send me multiple beating dead horse thingys :D)

I do not enjoy this routine whatsoever. This is not to take away from the girls on SE because they're absolute animals and killing what they're given, but the routine is so all over the place and I never know where to look. Way too cluttered and jumbled for my liking.

I agree with you. I can't get into this routine and to be honest when you compare their stunts to stars or panthers it seems watered down. Stars have double ups for days and while SE has tons of tic tocs I don't know how they stack up on the score sheet. Someone who is more familiar with the score sheets enlighten me do doubles have a higher score than tic tocs?

I agree with you. I can't get into this routine and to be honest when you compare their stunts to stars or panthers it seems watered down. Stars have double ups for days and while SE has tons of tic tocs I don't know how they stack up on the score sheet. Someone who is more familiar with the score sheets enlighten me do doubles have a higher score than tic tocs?
Watered down or not, I respect the heck out of them for putting up normal size teens. I'd rather watch them than the micro-minis Panthers are holding. Can that PLEASE be worth more points?

Watered down or not, I respect the heck out of them for putting up normal size teens. I'd rather watch them than the micro-minis Panthers are holding. Can that PLEASE be worth more points?
I refuse to judge someone based on their size. You never know what goes on in people's life and maybe someone those flyers have high metabolism or have conditions where they can't gain weight or maybe they are just young. I will not participate in bullying or bashing people especially girls in any way especially in terms of their appearance. There are too many incidence of eating disorders and girls are under too much pressure as it is to fit into a certain model. It is lovely that SE has "normal size"(for lack of a better term) girls as well as smaller girls flying but flying should not be based solely on size it should be based on ability, flexibility etc. We need to stop being so worried about size and let the girls, their parents and their own doctors judge what is and isn't healthy for their bodies. Let us instead focus on the flyers amazing ability!

I refuse to judge someone based on their size. You never know what goes on in people's life and maybe someone those flyers have high metabolism or have conditions where they can't gain weight or maybe they are just young. I will not participate in bullying or bashing people especially girls in any way especially in terms of their appearance. There are too many incidence of eating disorders and girls are under too much pressure as it is to fit into a certain model. It is lovely that SE has "normal size"(for lack of a better term) girls as well as smaller girls flying but flying should not be based solely on size it should be based on ability, flexibility etc. We need to stop being so worried about size and let the girls, their parents and their own doctors judge what is and isn't healthy for their bodies. Let us instead focus on the flyers amazing ability!

Its all fine and well if you look at it that way - its when the teams purposely put certain people on the team instead of others because they are skinny mini flyers who are obviously lighter to lift than a normal sized athletic teen.
I am not saying the girls do not deserve or have the skill to be on Panthers, however I have noticed this on some teams for a while now.

I think I was being very pro-body image. I've sat in the gym and heard kids and parents comment on this issue. I'm not talking about anorexic kids. I'm talking young, lower end growth chart percentile kids. Unless you've sat in there and watched with you're own eyes and heard with your ears, kids who were on Panthers for 3 years say they were moved off because now they are 'too big', you'll just need to take my word for it. It's not based on flexibility in my case. Most of the bases on my daughters team used to be flyers and still have needles and perfect over stretches (and almost zero body fat so that's not an issue). They are just flat out too 'big' to fly on these teams anymore. But, I respect you speaking out for any kids!

Senior Elite changed the majority of their routine from Day 1 to Day 2 at Worlds.
I'm not saying they or any other team will do it; but they might. And that is why Worlds predictions are stupid.

What's to say that Senior Elite or Panthers or Stars or ANYONE wont completely change their routine, music, hair, uniforms between now and NCA, Worlds, any other comp.
There is nothing and no one stopping them.

(I'm pretty sure I've said this before so feel free to send me multiple beating dead horse thingys :D)
Okay, I hope I don't come across as rude, but what all did Senior Elite change? Cause I just watched their Day 1 and 2 videos from Worlds and the only big difference I noted was that they changed the standing tumbling in the begging to running. And took out two tick tocks from their second stunt sequence. Other than that I really don't see much difference in the routines and I've ALWAYS been confused when people say SE competed a brand new routine day two because I just don't see that as changing a majority of their routine. That's probably just me though, haha.

Back