All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

On senior elite's routine... I really do love that new stunt they added right after tumbling before the holding hands stunt. But, even though I do regret saying this considering I love this team and have been rooting for them for years, this routine is sooo boring. It's way too technical for me, little choreography, there's just nothing there. Courtney always does amazing at trying to play everything to the scoresheet, as do other teams, but I feel like there's no excitement and energy coming from any of the girls, and tbh I would have a hard time giving energy with their current routine. Is it a nice routine? Of course. Just doesn't excite me like the others.

plus I really miss those 2 girls (little Amber and someone else's name I'm blanking on, sorry!!) doing the "let's get them haters talking" that was fierce and Ashley and Gabie doing their thing on 3 times we deserved them at the beginning.

On senior elite's routine... I really do love that new stunt they added right after tumbling before the holding hands stunt. But, even though I do regret saying this considering I love this team and have been rooting for them for years, this routine is sooo boring. It's way too technical for me, little choreography, there's just nothing there. Courtney always does amazing at trying to play everything to the scoresheet, as do other teams, but I feel like there's no excitement and energy coming from any of the girls, and tbh I would have a hard time giving energy with their current routine. Is it a nice routine? Of course. Just doesn't excite me like the others.

plus I really miss those 2 girls (little Amber and someone else's name I'm blanking on, sorry!!) doing the "let's get them haters talking" that was fierce and Ashley and Gabie doing their thing on 3 times we deserved them at the beginning.
Sarah said she's adding choreography soon.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I've been so bored with Large Coed since they upped the coed requirements. It became boring and unimpressive. However, Steel this year is just absolutely KILLING it. The difficulty is over the top insane, and I cannot wait for them to globe this year, and I'm hoping it's a Gold one.
Orange and Stars are the clear front runners in Large Senior, and I'm dying to see how Cheersport goes.

I would just like to know where everyone is that said Orange couldn't hang in Large because their style didn't fit in.

So when big gyms have a thousand kids show up for try outs do they just turn away kids because they don't want to make another team just to say they have one? They have to put them somewhere. You play the hand you're dealt! Also why does everyone keep saying oh they'll (certain teams) have everything fixed by worlds? Is the whole season just a throw away for one event?

That's hard to do after dropping two stunts.
Agreed but I like when teams can put that behind them, and finish off strong. Like yeah that happened but it doesn't have to define this performance. Don't get me wrong, every year i find myself rooting for Fantasy to do well, and I think this is why I want a little more from them

I wouldn't be too critical on Junglecats. It's literally Jungelcats' first year (as a medium coed team that is). California Black Ops didn't even go to Worlds their first year out, and then they became the World Champions the following year.

I do really enjoy Swooshcats though. Yeah they may not have BABS tumbling, but with the talent they have, I think they're definitely top 10 material.
What I think she's getting at is not top ten but actually winning.

So when big gyms have a thousand kids show up for try outs do they just turn away kids because they don't want to make another team just to say they have one? They have to put them somewhere. You play the hand you're dealt! Also why does everyone keep saying oh they'll (certain teams) have everything fixed by worlds? Is the whole season just a throw away for one event?

No, but restricted 5 is there for a reason. (not directed at anyone but just saying in general)

well
1. you put a team on the level they should be instead of jumping up a team to a level they aren't ready for..
2. because worlds is worlds...... the most important competition of cheerleading. of course everything leads up to that. we hunt for bids our whole season because of how important worlds is. clearly the whole season is about one event. everything is centered around it...... how could it not all be about worlds. in reality in this industry or any sport worlds or the olympics is the most important competition if you win those you basically win everything, especially the title...... you can be a visas champ in gymnastics but if your an olympic champ who lost visas it wont really matter will it?

I've been so bored with Large Coed since they upped the coed requirements. It became boring and unimpressive. However, Steel this year is just absolutely KILLING it. The difficulty is over the top insane, and I cannot wait for them to globe this year, and I'm hoping it's a Gold one.
Orange and Stars are the clear front runners in Large Senior, and I'm dying to see how Cheersport goes.

I would just like to know where everyone is that said Orange couldn't hang in Large because their style didn't fit in.

They are hiding under a rock eating their words.

I cant lie I was one of the skeptics that thought Orange's style was not ready for Large Senior but after seeing the smart changes they made and all that standing tumbling, I currently believe that Orange & Shooting Stars are the front runners at this moment! Orange is as clean as a whistle and they still give you difficulty. Shooting Stars just slay my entire life with their routine and the energy is through the roof. Stars just need to get that jump sequence together. NCA is gonna be cray cray!

Can I tell you how much it annoys me when people decide to get up and walk around during a team's routine....

Youth Elite, HD, Corner view, NCA Classic Atlanta 2-2-14

CEA Charlotte, Large Junior Coed 5. HD, Corner view, NCA Classic Atlanta 2-2-14

These two teams + JE Princesses are for sure my favorite routines from CEA this year! They are all amazing little athletes!

Back