All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i actually don't mind Orange dance, im just not to big on the music part. do they have any plans on changing it, or does stingrays ever change music mid way through the season?

i actually don't mind Orange dance, im just not to big on the music part. do they have any plans on changing it, or does stingrays ever change music mid way through the season?
Agree, love Orange but I'm not totally loving their music this year like I have in most past years. I can't stand that opening VO.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Because that's what trolls do...they comment to tick people off and get a reaction. For some reason we keep this one around...kind of like a board pet.

Lol I kinda thought their comment was meant to be funny not rude like "OMG why didn't you mention SE, they are the best!" Because sometime the Teal Army can be a little intense defending SE (not saying that's a bad thing. I'm all for fighting for what/who you believe in).

Lol I kinda thought their comment was meant to be funny not rude like "OMG why didn't you mention SE, they are the best!" Because sometime the Teal Army can be a little intense defending SE (not saying that's a bad thing. I'm all for fighting for what/who you believe in).

That's exactly what I was doing tho lol

how many LL crossovers are on this team?
Idk, but the 2 different gyms are pretty far apart (like 3.5 hours) so if there are that's a lot of commitment to drive that far to not really be on the team since they can't cross over for worlds. I wouldn't think there would be any.

how many LL crossovers are on this team?
I overheard a girl talking to a younger girl because the younger girl was very confused as to why a LL girl was wearing a Black Ice uniform. The LL girl said her whole stunt group was on Black Ice. This was at Jamfest I overheard this.

Back