All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Not sure how these ladies have slipped under the radar so far but they are killing it!! I'm not too familiar with this program but they have a new fan in me! Good luck the rest of the season Spirit All-Stars Lady Kryptonite on your quest to Worlds!!!

My problem is that there are just a few too many instances of individual choreo (whether choreographed in or otherwise) that are quite distracting. I end up feeling like I'm trying to watch people out-diva each other instead of a team performance. There are some fantastic moments and some where I'm like 'Who am I supposed to be watching here?'
Perfect way to describe it. I couldn't quite but a finger on what bothered me about it but this is it.

The gymternet (aka gymnastic people, fans) hates us and think we are weirdos so I dont know who tough this was a good idea for Wildcats to preform at WOGA.
And speaking of F5 tumbling a few pages back...remember back in 2009 when every tumbling pass on F5 ended with double? Yeah...it was awesome.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
i mean i guess the thought is if the fan base doesnt like us are we going to run away from it or prove to them how much work is put into cheer. the woga classic was the perfect place to do it while wildcats were the perfect team to represent cheerleading as a whole.

Full House Cardsharks! Full paid bid and level 5 grand champs at spirit fest this weekend.

The single baser is a Beast, man... he stunted on his own for two full stunt sequences. VERY impressed.

I also really liked their pyramid for some reason. The elements were put together in a really cool way. Sure their overall technique needs some work, but congrats to them for their accolades at Spirit Fest. It's always nice to see a new gym in the spotlight from time to time :):shaka:

The single baser is a Beast, man... he stunted on his own for two full stunt sequences. VERY impressed.

I also really liked their pyramid for some reason. The elements were put together in a really cool way. Sure their overall technique needs some work, but congrats to them for their accolades at Spirit Fest. It's always nice to see a new gym in the spotlight from time to time :):shaka:
He is a beast and about one of the nicest kids you'll ever meet! He was CP's backspot last season on coed 4. He and the center flyer will be stunting at Cheersport's So You Think You Can Stunt this weekend.

The only thing I reallly want senior elite to change in the pyramid, is the flyover that Amber and Ashley do in the middle, it looks like Amber is barely getting over and it just looks messy to me. Not hating because everyone on here knows I live and breathe for SE but just a fans suggestion :) I know CSP and the coaches know what they're doing so I'll leave it to them

Long live!

Back