All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It's the exact same thing except they go to stretch instead of a scale

The full up stretch, low to stretch, 360 tick tock to scorp is gone for the 3 center groups, the full up stretch double down is gone (assuming every group does exactly this) for the other 6.

You know I'm a fan but the day they change their dance song will be a great day!
Come on coaches, give them some beyonce or something!!

Trust me I've tried.. After Duel in the Desert scoring 9.9 day 1 and 9.8 on dance day 2, the dance probably won't be changing at ALL :p

Ok cheer friends, with Nationals Competition season underway, we have to remember to keep good Sportsmanship at the forefront! TwistedTV talked with Victor and Kristen Rosario from Top Gun All Stars about their thoughts on sportsmanship and how they instill it into their athletes! Check out the video and share!!!! Thanks!

Ok cheer friends, with Nationals Competition season underway, we have to remember to keep good Sportsmanship at the forefront! TwistedTV talked with Victor and Kristen Rosario from Top Gun All Stars about their thoughts on sportsmanship and how they instill it into their athletes! Check out the video and share!!!! Thanks!

Kristen has literally been the most respectful and amazing leader in this industry literally been so drawn to her when i first meet her last season. i havent meet victor but obviously both of them are a powerhouse coaching couple!

That is sad to watch, but so inspiring at the same time. Amy is a strong woman. My thoughts are with Bryce's family and the CEA family.
i dont want to sound Rude or Negative... But is something wrong with Amy right now?

the video was beautiful and she's so strong. Very inspiring mother and son!

Back