All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

okay....... which would mean that they agree that its okay that minors are listening to this music and being exposed to sex!
that doesnt mean you agree at all? it just means that it shouldnt be anything new to ANYONE. yes we should do something about it but why would you be in shock now when its been on the radio for years.they are telling people to WAKE UP. no one here is agreeing with exposing minors to sex and i dont know why you are purposely trying to make people look like they agree with this cause im sure they don't.

Because the skills are there. I specifically said that. They have a RIDICULOUS amount of talent, and the routine doesn't live up to it. It's boring and I actually had to force myself to sit through to the end to see what kind of crazy skills such a talented team would produce, and the only thing I was blown away by was the fact that Britni Love didn't touch down that double whip double. I don't remember the last time I had to force myself to sit through a GT routine, but this season it seems that's the trend.
If you think that the routine is boring, that's fine. You're entitled to your opinion, but luckily that isn't a category on the scoresheet. It's kind of hard to have a legitimate opinion on this routine when you have not seen it in person, because this routine is actually very entertaining in person with a ton of energy. I think you'll see as the year goes on that this routine is anything but boring, but think what you want.
Brandon senior white.
I counted 18 girls, so that probably helps with numbers.

I would love a legitimate explanation as to why this team had a higher raw score than SSX both days.

If you think that the routine is boring, that's fine. You're entitled to your opinion, but luckily that isn't a category on the scoresheet. It's kind of hard to have a legitimate opinion on this routine when you have not seen it in person, because this routine is actually very entertaining in person with a ton of energy. I think you'll see as the year goes on that this routine is anything but boring, but think what you want.

It's a boring routine TO ME. GymTyme is boring ME this year. That is my opinion. You have yours, and don't act like it's any more valid or any better than mine because you happen to have seen them in person. And lose your snarky little pretentious attitude please, this is not 12 year old girls fighting over MSN.

Referring to the post above 'bout senior white, I agree. But I think that cheersport emphasizes more on execution and how clean a skill is performed (?) rather how who's got the more difficult one (?). Please enlighten us!

Referring to the post above 'bout senior white, I agree. But I think that cheersport emphasizes more on execution and how clean a skill is performed (?) rather how who's got the more difficult one (?). Please enlighten us!
They're on Varsity scoresheet this year. Sooo..that might answer that question. I think someone posted above that they have 18 members, so that might have something to do with it (ratios and the like). Don't know what BSW looked like Day 1, so I can't give you more details. They're a fantastic addition to the division- if it wasn't close enough last year!

I'm personally not feeling any Gymtyme team either this year. They have the skills, but some minor spark is missing..I just can't pick up what they're putting down. Especially Rouge..I love that name and want to love them. Hoping for a nice little surprise next comp.

BSW were just so clean. No, they don't necessarily have the numbers, but they were definitely one of the sharper small senior teams this weekend. They were very close behind SSX on day 1. They probably are right there with SSX on stunting, in my opinion. Execution does matter.

Does CA never get tired of going to all of the same competitions going against no one? I would like to see THEM at Cheersport next year or WSF! The only time they leave the state is for Majors and worlds and that's makes me sad :(

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

The only thing I can think of when I read this is...CA just took their teams to some no name competition in Galvaston, TX and came back with like $35,000 in cash awards...why the heck would they travel to GA to compete when they can MAKE money in their own backyard? lol They get all the competition they need at Majors, NCA and Worlds.

The only thing I can think of when I read this is...CA just took their teams to some no name competition in Galvaston, TX and came back with like $35,000 in cash awards...why the heck would they travel to GA to compete when they can MAKE money in their own backyard? lol They get all the competition they need at Majors, NCA and Worlds.
I'm still in awe that Jags got the $25,000 and had the highest score of all level 5 teams. I absolutely love them.

Back