All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Doesn't take away from the amazing ness of that routine though. Still In awe. Only part that kinda sorta bothers me is that they basically have to do "ugly" scorpions to be able to then fit a person inside of the opening. It's an awesome element of the routine, but for the second before they drop I'm like really, that's it? And then they drop and loop around someone's body, so I guess I'll let it go ;)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Yeah I sat here thinking "I'm so surprised they all have nacho chip scorpions" then I remembered the scorpion drop....so I guess that makes it okay. I guess

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

After watching the performance from Brandon senior white I cannot understand why everyone is making a fuss of the score placements. SSX is one of my favourite teams this season but Brandon is on par with their difficulty and were just as clean. A certain member of SSX tweeted 'who even are Brandon senior white?' to which I replied to get her to delete the tweet. No need for it, why be bitter? Use the score to add to all that fire in your bellies and push yourselves further. Come on you are better than that SSX.
:eek::eek::eek:That tweet.... so. rude. I've heard things about SSX having bad sportsmanship this weekend on tumblr. Makes me lose a bit of respect for them, although I am hoping it wasn't true. I loved Brandon Senior White, their routine was so clean and fresh to me since it wasn't all about sassy/fierce foot stomps and whatnot (not saying that being sassy while performing is a bad thing). Senior White was just a breath of fresh air for me. I like 'em.

that doesnt mean you agree at all? it just means that it shouldnt be anything new to ANYONE. yes we should do something about it but why would you be in shock now when its been on the radio for years.they are telling people to WAKE UP. no one here is agreeing with exposing minors to sex and i dont know why you are purposely trying to make people look like they agree with this cause im sure they don't.
Sometimes I don't know why I bother. You can't reason with unreasonable people. Thank you. :)

:eek::eek::eek:That tweet.... so. rude. I've heard things about SSX having bad sportsmanship this weekend on tumblr. Makes me lose a bit of respect for them, although I am hoping it wasn't true. I loved Brandon Senior White, their routine was so clean and fresh to me since it wasn't all about sassy/fierce foot stomps and whatnot (not saying that being sassy while performing is a bad thing). Senior White was just a breath of fresh air for me. I like 'em.

I also saw a picture tweeted of what seemed to be their medals and the trophy by the garbage cans saying ' cheersport rocks. '

I also saw a picture tweeted of what seemed to be their medals and the trophy by the garbage cans saying ' cheersport rocks. '
That's what I saw too. And that apparently someone tweeted that they were sooo happy not to have to represent Cheersport at Worlds. Where are the coaches during this?! Especially the trophy/medals in the trash part, because onlookers might see the athletes doing this and make judgements about your program. Eek.

Back