All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I wonder if letting the teams practice in the arena on Friday before the main competition, would help get some of the jitters out.

I wonder if letting the teams practice in the arena on Friday before the main competition, would help get some of the jitters out.
I think some did (there were pictures on twitter) so I am actually very curious as to why some were allowed and most weren't. It was a huge advantage for the teams that did. Does anyone have any insight?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

how come holden ended up doing a rebounding pass day 2? someone else ended up basing his stunt! love that team flexibility.
Totally proud of that! They pulled the guy my son bases with to stunt in Holden's place and a flyer stepped in to stunt with my son...and they both hit! Made that change backstage. Not sure why cause I don't claim to understand that stuff but I'm consistently impressed with the fight in coed elite :)

Maybe this is a harsh opinion but I'll say this.
The team is already sloppy to begin with (though MUCH improved from The Majors) and the arms of that uniform are really not helping their motions look any cleaner. If you're gonna split an arm directly down the middle and have it be two different colours, your motions better be Spirit of Texas flawless.
Also someone take that center flyer to a flexibility class or two please. Nothing worse than a center flyer struggling to pull any, or all, of the body positions choreographed.
That was the first time this season I've seen her struggle to pull anything

I think some did (there were pictures on twitter) so I am actually very curious as to why some were allowed and most weren't. It was a huge advantage for the teams that did. Does anyone have any insight?

Maybe you had to pay extra to practice in the arena?

Back