All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Youth Elite Butterflies! Such a talented group of athletes.

Senior Elite... Wow!

Am I the only one that feels like the motions for "till I see you again Quad Squad" look incredibly sloppy? I can't dig it :( After I watched it a couple times it looked better to me, but the first time I saw it I was like :eek:

THIS! what I was waiting for them to do at the end! They found a way to work the dance into that corner. It looks 100x better with the basket, taking 4 girls out of the running doubles makes a BIG difference. Not a big fan of LL, but if you have anything to bad to say about this routine on day 2. (Bobble or not) I'll have to say you're crazy.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I just wish the basket would go as soon as they got to the back and then they could do some transitional stunt to get them to the corner to pose with everyone, I think the final snapshot is weird with everyone in the corner and those girls just chilling in the back. It's a minor gripe but it seems off to me.

Is it just me or do I see a ton of similarities between Lime's routine and LL's? I'm probably tardy to the party on this one, but it just dawned on me...

okay, ive been waiting for this angle to come out because i new i wasnt crazy when i saw it live...
sista in the middle after jumps her shaking them cakes for the gods in the center I ABOUT DIED!!!!!! :deathdrop: my exact reaction!!!

okay, ive been waiting for this angle to come out because i new i wasnt crazy when i saw it live...
sista in the middle after jumps her shaking them cakes for the gods in the center I ABOUT DIED!!!!!! :deathdrop: my exact reaction!!!

mine was more like
Britney-confused_zps9eff516a.gif

Anybody have a video of Twist and Shout diamonds day two? For a minute I really thought they were going to beat smoed.

Anybody have a video of Twist and Shout obsession day two? For a minute I really thought they were going to beat smoed.

You definitely mean Diamonds. No one wants to see Obsession day 2 video!! Lol #deductionsfordayz

*before anyone calls me out as hateful, I am a parent of two obsession kids. When you have a day like they did the only thing you can do is laugh it off and do better next time ;-)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back