All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Agreed.
Which is why I don't understand why the Smoed kids were acting like he personally made the video to kick them whilst they are down when clearly he didn't. Causing d r a m a shouldn't be their no.1 priority right now

(not that I am one to decide their priorities in the cheer world, however I know theres a big comp coming up at the end of april they should maybe be more concerned with...)

If I were in their position, though, I'd find it rather insulting. It's mocking the situation that many of them are still clearly upset about. Making a joke out of all the drama and suspicion that's been going on.

If I were in their position, though, I'd find it rather insulting. It's mocking the situation that many of them are still clearly upset about. Making a joke out of all the drama and suspicion that's been going on.

Good point!
However some of them are tweeting thing such as "Why is no one talking about Smoed in this situation?!!" and "Doesn't anyone care about Smoed?!" - which is as much of a cry for attention or cry for drama if I ever saw it.

Note - the above tweets were from 3/4 out of 20 athletes on Smoed, so I'm not trying to say its the whole team involed (although most of them retweeted it)

This isn't a team video but I thought it was amazing. Can I just say how much I love Ms. Pascale from WC. If I could meet any coach, I would want to meet her.

Mrs. Pascale is one of those people that I'd love to just sit in a room and talk about this sport, this industry, and about her life with. Such a well-spoken woman who just speaks with such love and passion for this sport and its participants.

This isn't a team video but I thought it was amazing. Can I just say how much I love Ms. Pascale from WC. If I could meet any coach, I would want to meet her.

my two favorite women in the industry, Mrs. Pascale and Kristin Rosario. what i would do to sit in a room with the two of them and pick their brains.

Ah chills! This looks so good!

Now, a note to my non USA friends on here - any idea if we get to see the movie? I really want to :(

Bar someone sneaking a camera in? Very doubtful :(

I contacted Nfinity and they have said :

"Talk to your local cinema and if they can pull the event off satellite we might be able to. It's up to the cinema. Lets us know!"

Not exactly sure what this means, but there is a possibility! I also asked if they were planning to release a DVD we could purchase but they are not :(

Ah chills! This looks so good!

Now, a note to my non USA friends on here - any idea if we get to see the movie? I really want to :(

I know they're showing it at a view theatres in Canada, but I haven't seen it branched out any further than that!

Back