All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Why is Holden on CEA Medium?

ETA: It seems like the level 5s are working to improve tumbling cleanliness..Me likey.
Because we had an athlete quit on Monday about 2 hours before practice. Holden was here anyway so they pulled him to fill in. The guy who quit had a very tumble heavy routine (doubles, combo to doubles and standing full) without a lot of stunting so it was a good fit and were glad he stepped in to help us out :)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Because we had an athlete quit on Monday about 2 hours before practice. Holden was here anyway so they pulled him to fill in. The guy who quit had a very tumble heavy routine (doubles, combo to doubles and standing full) without a lot of stunting so it was a good fit and were glad he stepped in to help us out :)

Does medium coed have a paid bid?

Does medium coed have a paid bid?
No we do not, were currently at large. And one person throwing many of the same passes that the guy who quit threw is not likely to get us one if that's where you're going. He could probably throw bound passes to double back and forth for 2:30 and we'd still not have the tumbling we need (and I say that with the clear understanding that my child who's currently blocking on her spin is part of the problem there).

There's no stacking of teams going on this was one person filling in for one hole. We appreciate Holden stepping in to help us out.

Forgive me if that's not where you were going with that, but I'll bet money someone else probably thought that way so I thought I'd answer it.

No we do not, were currently at large. And one person throwing many of the same passes that the guy who quit threw is not likely to get us one if that's where you're going. He could probably throw bound passes to double back and forth for 2:30 and we'd still not have the tumbling we need (and I say that with the clear understanding that my child who's currently blocking on her spin is part of the problem there).

There's no stacking of teams going on this was one person filling in for one hole. We appreciate Holden stepping in to help us out.

Forgive me if that's not where you were going with that, but I'll bet money someone else probably thought that way so I thought I'd answer it.

One athlete can't win a competition on his own. It has to be a team effort. I would hope that no one was questioning for the purpose of stating that Holden would "win" your medium coed a paid bid. I think most people were just curious.

O ok I just thought I saw that theres another guy from coed too. Basing centre stunt.

One athlete can't win a competition on his own. It has to be a team effort. I would hope that no one was questioning for the purpose of stating that Holden would "win" your medium coed a paid bid. I think most people were just curious.
Based on the commentary from behind me in the milk house I would say not everyone is as astute as you are. However you are completely correct, one substitute won't get the job done and were very proud if their performance today :)

Just curious, what are you gonna do for worlds since those boys can only be on one team. Are there other boys that can take their place?
There are three new guys that have showed up either fresh to cheer all together or from another local program without a level 5 that are released. They've been working really hard to learn the skills during practices but they're not in the routine yet. I would assume they are who will replace the crossovers but I don't claim to be as smart as Courtney Smith Pope. I'm sure she has a plan so I'm not worried about it :)

Back