All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

They still used magazines at BUTBT. But how many people would think of that HSM3 dance when thinking of their 2009 season? I'm guessing by the lack of any videos that not many people would. They would probably be more likely to associate that season with the Brainwashed dance. That's what I was trying to get at when I originally quoted you.
Should've been more specific.
So what would you associate with Stingrays Orange from 2013? Association has nothing to do with score. Your point of "Music Recognition" is irrelevant to score, the ultimate goal.

Anybody remember what year it was that Top Gun did that swing through thing that Smoed is doing now in their pyramid? Maybe a video? I remember being speechless when I first saw Top Gun do that!

Anybody remember what year it was that Top Gun did that swing through thing that Smoed is doing now in their pyramid? Maybe a video? I remember being speechless when I first saw Top Gun do that!
It was i5 in 2012, I can't pull up a video right now, but they did it at worlds in the pyramid.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

So what would you associate with Stingrays Orange from 2013? Association has nothing to do with score. Your point of "Music Recognition" is irrelevant to score, the ultimate goal.
I never said anything about score. My reference to the music used was a was of describing what dance I was talking about.
And just so it's clear, I wasn't trying to call you out or anything when I originally quoted you which is why I said I should have been more specific.

They edited one part that was separate from the last 2 8 counts or so where she's getting her groove on in the center.

I mean, if they're not going to rack up points and just want her hanging in prep, at least she's doing something. Granted, I think it's a waste of 2 8 counts but it's not my choice..so yeah. I ignored the rest of the pyramid and just watched her :p

Latest posts

Back