All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If that hand-on-thigh tilt bothers y'all, how in the HECK do you sit through the dance section of any routine out right now? Because I've seen 10 year olds doing for creepier choreographed moves. In a youth routine.
That's what I was thinking. It's okay in the dance but put it before jumps and suddenly it's too sexy? Either it's risqué or it's not. Neither of those things bother me....now some things I see in dances are another story!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

you mean the slap to the side of their thighs right before the jumps begin? that's nothing compared to this:

dont know why adult coaches/her parents would allow a 12-13-year-old girl to make that type of motion with that face. its creepy, but they obviously allow and encourage it. weird. isnt this suppose to be cheer and not a burlesque show?

Didn't Top Gun have a stunt where the flyers all ran their hands down their leg a few years back? '08 or '09??
I don't think SE is doing an intentional thigh rub. They've competed a few times since that video & I haven't seen them do that.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Oh please so you're telling me that you guys as teenagers never acted like that and pretended to be "sexy" just to get a few laughs? It's not like she was trying to seduce someone. Obviously it seems like she was doing it like that for fun and to make people laugh.

Now, do I like the motion in the routine? Not really it looks a little sloppy, but I'm not get upset about it... It literally happens for 2 seconds. No big deal.

for the record, i never said a thing about the tilt.. i was solely talking about the motions for SSX before jumps when the point jumper shakes while she does them.. i like the motions themselves, but i just kind of have a :eek: look to my face when i see her do it..

Back