All-Star 2013/2014 Team Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My team started counting down full-outs when our more intense Worlds practices began. We began with 37, one for each member of Vengeance. This was number 12, our 3rd of the night last night. Just wanted to share because it was a great run-through for us and we are so excited to hopefully catch the world by surprise this weekend :D

My team started counting down full-outs when our more intense Worlds practices began. We began with 37, one for each member of Vengeance. This was number 12, our 3rd of the night last night. Just wanted to share because it was a great run-through for us and we are so excited to hopefully catch the world by surprise this weekend :D

I love how coach Mike gets excited at practices too! lol

That looked great!

I love that Vengeance is doing one for Little too...#37 This is family!!

Coach looked like he was ready to bust into that routine himself. :)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I'm still obsessed with that dance! So glad you kept the same music!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Your coach caught what I describe as the COACHING HOLY GHOST.

Not sure who everyone else uses but our team had coaches from Cali all stars choreograph the routine, someone from gym time do the dance, and I think someone else did the pyramid..can't remember now... then our coach puts his own twist on everything ( Lady Pros)

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Ray jasper choreographs for ECE every year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know why but when I see coaches like that I just get really emotional.. I'm just going to blame it on PMS.

Back