All-Star 2013 Cheer Extreme Showcase......come Be A Vip!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Anyone else notice the girl doing the 1 1/2 to double to the back left corner gets spotted on the double by a teammate? Anyone else?...

wait where is taylor minchew, i almost always recognize her from her jumps...... i thought she tried out for the season...

regarding SE performance. i almost never like it during showcase. they try and jam as much into the routine for showcase for whatever reason, but by the first few comps, they tend to re arrange a lot. i love their creativity, and they seemed to have more tumbling then last season. im sure by january they'll be looking great.

in SE is that first full up stunt suppose to be a double up? because almost all those groups look like there doing a 1 and 1/2 up by how much they turn on the ground before actually fulling up

wait where is taylor minchew, i almost always recognize her from her jumps...... i thought she tried out for the season...

regarding SE performance. i almost never like it during showcase. they try and jam as much into the routine for showcase for whatever reason, but by the first few comps, they tend to re arrange a lot. i love their creativity, and they seemed to have more tumbling then last season. im sure by january they'll be looking great.

According to a comment on youtube (not sure how reliable) she isnt cheering or on the team, one of the two.

She moved to Florida for personal reasons. But that's all that has been said about it and that's all that should be said about it.

The one thing I find I dislike about Senior Elite year by year is the lack of group standing tumbling. There are clearly many athletes on the team capable of the same tumbling pass, but I never like the way they orient it, throwing the same pass multiple times in different formations. Idk just a personal thing. I love to see large senior routines set up like Stars in like... 2008 and 2009. Large groups of two/one to fulls, large group of 2/3 to doubles, then maybe a smaller group of whip doubles or w.e it might be.

Back