All-Star 2013 Rebel Athletic Catalog

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I've sang Rebel's praises a thousand times, and I will do it again. I was kinda taken back by the look book, it wasn't what I was expecting, and I'm not a fan of everything in the book-but here's what I do know: whatever you are looking for, they can do. Want something out of the box? Want something traditional? Don't know what you want and want someone to give you options? That's Rebel....in a timely, cost-effective, and honest way. While the look book may not be the norm, and some of the designs, models, makeup didn't seem to be really "cheer-ish"....I commend them for trying something different. Bottom line, I have no reason to suggest to our gym (or any other) to go somewhere else. Anything you see in any book they can do, or they can come up with something completely different. What sets them apart (in my opinion) is the customer service. I have not experienced that from either of the other two "big companies".

Woah, although some of these are not so nice in my opinion, they certainly catch your eye.

When I look at the more 'normal' unis, they're actually really cute, and I appreciate their willingness to try almost anything.

I wish they had gone for less high-fashion looks though- I hate seeing a girl with her hair totally down in a cheer uniform. <3

Very Creative but I am a little confused about why there is a dog on page 4 !
i wonder the same thing about the black cat on red chair :D
images

can you notice the black cat? :)

We ordered our unis from them last season. They are mostly white with lots of stones and have held up beautifully. In addition, they fit both of my CPs which is a rarity with other companies.

The catalog is not doing them favors. I think they are all horrible and the fabric is thin and cheap. Tacky. Not goo representation for sure

One suggestion I do have for Rebel: show some guy uniforms! There was not a single male model in that look book. If I was a gym owner looking to outfit a Co-Ed team, I wouldn't go with Rebel because they haven't provided any examples of a good, cohesive, well-designed male uniform. Just my thoughts!

ETA: You have to dig deep into their website to find only one example of a guy uni... but I still stand by my suggestion ;)

Mixed feelings. Some of the designs are really cool and unique... others (ruffle sleeve) just don't do it for me. I like this one for some odd reason. Maybe not with a cross necessarily, but I dunno, something about it is doing something for me.

2-8-20132-35-30PM_zpse510679b.png

The catalog is not doing them favors. I think they are all horrible and the fabric is thin and cheap. Tacky. Not goo representation for sure

Our uniforms are on p 19 and the back is seen in the lower left on p 18. The fabric is not thin and cheap. They are well made and athletic with enough bling to shine on the mat :)

I agree with most said. The worst part of this look book was they way they had the models posed, looking all serious, and with heavy makeup on. It was just uncomfortable, and was not cheer-like at all! Would have rather seen the model in a lighter setting (it was so dark!) smiling with some sassy and fierce cheer poses.
To me, that would sell the product more, as that is what the product is being made to do!

Back