All-Star 2013 Rebel Athletic Catalog

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I really liked their book. I'm not going to say I love every uniform in the lookbook, but I did like a lot. I liked that it was so different. If every catalog or lookbook looked the same, I don't think I would enjoy looking through it or be excited when they were released.

tumblr_mhprbc6ScK1rotw34o1_500.jpg

Bringing this thread back because I saw this on tumblr. Ruffle Uni in action! haha I wonder what this pic is from, maybe just a photoshoot? Since the background says rebel I don't think it was a real competition. If their models are this talented they should have used it in their catalog! (I think this is a dancer but still)

tumblr_mhprbc6ScK1rotw34o1_500.jpg

Bringing this thread back because I saw this on tumblr. Ruffle Uni in action! haha I wonder what this pic is from, maybe just a photoshoot? Since the background says rebel I don't think it was a real competition. If their models are this talented they should have used it in their catalog! (I think this is a dancer but still)
Haha oh god.

I agree. I couldn't take it seriously because they had girls looking more like they were trying to be on teen vogue more than a cheerleading uniform catalogue. I'm okay with different, but this was trying to hard :( I can imagine that ruffled sleeve being a hassle in stunting, too. I'm not saying all the uniforms were a bad idea or weren't cute, just the presentation didn't get me.
It was like they were going borderline GOTH!

Back