All-Star 2014-2015 International Open Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

$428 FOR AN OPEN TEAM UNIFORM?! Ours aren't the most blinged out, but they only cost us $175.
I feel like that may have just been for the Senior Athletes, Most athletes on an open team are college kids living on their own and cannot afford uniforms and definitely not tuition that high every month!!! haha if that were the case I would have been done cheering by now. lol

I feel like that may have just been for the Senior Athletes, Most athletes on an open team are college kids living on their own and cannot afford uniforms and definitely not tuition that high every month!!! haha if that were the case I would have been done cheering by now. lol

Good call, you're probably right. There's no way an open team has a $328 tuition.

I take it that you are going to Lindenwood? Do you know if any people from there are going to cheer for the open team at Platinum? that may be the school that I end up going to and cheering for the and for platinum.

I sure do! A bunch of people from out teams are talking about being on chrome. I can't say for sure since it's so early but I know a ton of people are saying they're going to do it.

Xtreme cheer and dance is offering an international Open level 4 team for the second year. We did two years as I5 co ed but were mostly composed of aged out non worlds (but still highly skilled) cheerleaders looking to participate in what they love, stay in shape and practice reasonable hours!

Location is Merced, CA

Team placement is 4/26/14 - but sign ups are going on now. The earlier you sign, the lower the tuition. Currently male tuition is $25.00/month (no that's not a typeo) females are $75.00 per month. We practice Friday nights 6-8 and Saturday mornings 9-1! This is a coed team, with almost half the team male athletes. It is definitely an adult team! All members are 18 and over. Since this is a new division, so far this year, we've competed unopposed but were hoping next season other gyms jump on the aged out, NON worlds athletes train and join us in this fun ride. Uniforms run $290.00 for what you compete in, males and females. The additional pieces for open are OPTIONAL but can be purchased for $180 more. (Nfinities, bag, bow and warm ups!)

This team is INCREDIBLY fun! We've had an open team every year since opening! It's actually a big interest in our area and we would love to expand it!

Xtreme Cheer And Dance on the forms page has all additional info in the sign up packet! No specifics qualifications to make this team, OTHER THAN, MUST have prior cheer experience for females. Many males have never cheered before and that's ok! We will teach them to stunt, jump and tumble. As for females, we just ask that you have some background in cheer. Any is fine! Thank you!

Ashley

Xtreme cheer and dance is offering an international Open level 4 team for the second year. We did two years as I5 co ed but were mostly composed of aged out non worlds (but still highly skilled) cheerleaders looking to participate in what they love, stay in shape and practice reasonable hours!

Location is Merced, CA

Team placement is 4/26/14 - but sign ups are going on now. The earlier you sign, the lower the tuition. Currently male tuition is $25.00/month (no that's not a typeo) females are $75.00 per month. We practice Friday nights 6-8 and Saturday mornings 9-1! This is a coed team, with almost half the team male athletes. It is definitely an adult team! All members are 18 and over. Since this is a new division, so far this year, we've competed unopposed but were hoping next season other gyms jump on the aged out, NON worlds athletes train and join us in this fun ride. Uniforms run $290.00 for what you compete in, males and females. The additional pieces for open are OPTIONAL but can be purchased for $180 more. (Nfinities, bag, bow and warm ups!)

This team is INCREDIBLY fun! We've had an open team every year since opening! It's actually a big interest in our area and we would love to expand it!

Xtreme Cheer And Dance on the forms page has all additional info in the sign up packet! No specifics qualifications to make this team, OTHER THAN, MUST have prior cheer experience for females. Many males have never cheered before and that's ok! We will teach them to stunt, jump and tumble. As for females, we just ask that you have some background in cheer. Any is fine! Thank you!

Ashley
I would seriously get my *mumblemumble* year old self on the mat again if there were a team like this in my area. Anything near DC?

Eta - the question about DC was posted for the general audience not you directly as you probably don't know the DC area well lol. I just think what you're doing is a great idea!
The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I would seriously get my *mumblemumble* year old self on the mat again if there were a team like this in my area. Anything near DC?

Eta - the question about DC was posted for the general audience not you directly as you probably don't know the DC area well lol. I just think what you're doing is a great idea!
The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I don't think there is an Open 4 around, but Infinity (Fairfax, VA) has an IOC5 this year! I don't know any info on tuition though, sorry!

Back