All-Star 2014/2015 Practicewear

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Part of our practice wear ensembles. Tank, sports bra & shorts. We're still waiting on a bag, t-shirt & water bottle.

2y3emyme.jpg

dy3ype2e.jpg

I'm posting from my phone so I'm not sure how big the pics came out our if they even came out at all.

Part of our practice wear ensembles. Tank, sports bra & shorts. We're still waiting on a bag, t-shirt & water bottle.

2y3emyme.jpg

dy3ype2e.jpg

I'm posting from my phone so I'm not sure how big the pics came out our if they even came out at all.
Love the all black outfit and the splatter sports bra, but on the splatter shorts...I feel like the black splatter around the crotch might look like someone had an accident or something...

Love the all black outfit and the splatter sports bra, but on the splatter shorts...I feel like the black splatter around the crotch might look like someone had an accident or something...
Lol I see what you mean. I'll have my CP try it on and see how it looks.

Cheer Xpress by Rebel.
I don't really like the skirt however I think I've seen mentioned on this board a couple of times that they are actually quite comfortable to practice in?

245lv1c.jpg
Those are so pretty. I love the skirt.

2y3emyme.jpg

dy3ype2e.jpg

How do the Chasse spandex fit, are they comfortable? Do they cover enough (it seemed to have nearly no inseam on the model I saw wearing it on the website)?

How do the Chasse spandex fit, are they comfortable? Do they cover enough (it seemed to have nearly no inseam on the model I saw wearing it on the website)?
Not sure. They haven't distributed the practice wear yet. As soon as I get it and she tries it on I'll let you know. If the inseam is non existent then that could be a problem with my CP. She's shaped like a pear & a whole lot would show.

Not sure. They haven't distributed the practice wear yet. As soon as I get it and she tries it on I'll let you know. If the inseam is non existent then that could be a problem with my CP. She's shaped like a pear & a whole lot would show.
Cinn124
Sorry to get off topic, but I have to say it, I love that intense performance look your daughter is giving, she is looking so fierce!

Back on topic, my daughter's team only passed out 1 practice outfit - It is like a bubblegum pink sports bra with name of team on chest and granny apple green shorts with Pink and Green Bows...Frankly, I am not impressed!

Cinn124
Sorry to get off topic, but I have to say it, I love that intense performance look your daughter is giving, she is looking so fierce!

Back on topic, my daughter's team only passed out 1 practice outfit - It is like a bubblegum pink sports bra with name of team on chest and granny apple green shorts with Pink and Green Bows...Frankly, I am not impressed!
Thank you! She HATES that pic but I love it!

My daughter loves her practice wear. She can't wait to actually wear it. She's sidelined with an injury right now.

Thank you! She HATES that pic but I love it!

My daughter loves her practice wear. She can't wait to actually wear it. She's sidelined with an injury right now.
So sorry to hear about your daughter's injury... Wishing her a speedy recovery. Btw,
my daughter is/was sidelined for a couple of weeks with a hamstring injury and now she is receiving PT, she had been cleared to stunt only, but she hoping next week to do some standing tumbling.

So sorry to hear about your daughter's injury... Wishing her a speedy recovery. Btw,
my daughter is/was sidelined for a couple of weeks with a hamstring injury and now she is receiving PT, she had been cleared to stunt only, but she hoping next week to do some standing tumbling.

Thank you. Glad to hear your daughter is recovering. She's almost 100%. She fractured her pelvis about 6 weeks ago. This is her last week of doing nothing. Then she'll slowly get back into it. The idea of her tumbling makes me cringe but kids heal faster than we do.

Thank you. Glad to hear your daughter is recovering. She's almost 100%. She fractured her pelvis about 6 weeks ago. This is her last week of doing nothing. Then she'll slowly get back into it. The idea of her tumbling makes me cringe but kids heal faster than we do.
Off topic....but I love your avi! She is fiercely adorable!

Back