All-Star 2014/2015 Practicewear

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

pro athletics

10409202_10203534029325013_4647193543647685520_n.jpg

We got our 1st practice wear set tonight - we have one other outfit and a choreography shirt that we haven't gotten yet.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I really like that! I'll try and get a better picture of CP in her new practice outfit; but I'll be honest---I hate it! The shirt design is super cute, but the shirts ran big and by big I mean it swallows her and is the smallest size they make.

Our coaches are reassessing for the little's and maybe ordering something else when they do another order next month.

I really like that! I'll try and get a better picture of CP in her new practice outfit; but I'll be honest---I hate it! The shirt design is super cute, but the shirts ran big and by big I mean it swallows her and is the smallest size they make.

Our coaches are reassessing for the little's and maybe ordering something else when they do another order next month.
Is it like that on all the minis? Hopefully you can work something else out (and do so without breaking the bank!)
I put my practice wear on last night and could've slept in it. :cloud9: Probably the comfiest practice wear I've ever had. Thank you GK! Can't wait to get our uniforms

Is it like that on all the minis? Hopefully you can work something else out (and do so without breaking the bank!)
I put my practice wear on last night and could've slept in it. :cloud9: Probably the comfiest practice wear I've ever had. Thank you GK! Can't wait to get our uniforms

Yeah, and Sammie is by no means the smallest mini we have.

Yes, didn't realize I wrote CP's name instead of CP. But legally, she's a Samantha. Goes by Sammie Lynn or SL.
Me too! I've just never met someone that spells it the same way as me, I got excited.

pro athletics

10409202_10203534029325013_4647193543647685520_n.jpg

i really want to like this... the shorts are a great length and it looks comfortable and athletic! i just will never understand why anyone in the sublimation business would angle lines in the crotch to look like you are wearing underpants over the shorts (this isn't the first practice wear i've seen like this) i don't get the thought process. and the thrifty part of me hates that the year is on both pieces because the odds of them reusing it are slim to none.

but yay for practice wear actually being functional for practice (the KC cheer set posted above, too!)! I am liking this trend!

Yes, didn't realize I wrote CP's name instead of CP. But legally, she's a Samantha. Goes by Sammie Lynn or SL.
Off topic, but I love her name! I love first and middle names that seem to be made to fit together! It's a weird pet peeve,but it makes me happy to hear pretty flowy names! :D

i really want to like this... the shorts are a great length and it looks comfortable and athletic! i just will never understand why anyone in the sublimation business would angle lines in the crotch to look like you are wearing underpants over the shorts (this isn't the first practice wear i've seen like this) i don't get the thought process. and the thrifty part of me hates that the year is on both pieces because the odds of them reusing it are slim to none.

but yay for practice wear actually being functional for practice (the KC cheer set posted above, too!)! I am liking this trend!
Yes the whole "let's make the stripes angled and enough of a different shade that it looks like we are wearing super man's costume circa 1980's-90's" it cracks me up...but I hope it isn't that bad in person because other than that it looks nice :)

Here is a picture...I forgot to take it before we left so excuse the ice cream stain at the bottom---her coach gave out drum sticks before we left and it's now in my washer. Speaking of...white was NOT a good idea!

10552640_10152128575366682_4806469260309753538_n.jpg

No tucking

1939861_10152128575351682_7809327215626280942_n.jpg

She hates tucking in shirts so this was her, I'm not tucking but I'll lift it up so you can see my shorts.

And it's a Youth Small and they don't make an X-Small.

Back