All-Star 2014/2015 Practicewear

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I HATE shirts with built in sports bras! It's not even a sports bra, it's always slightly more fabric with an itchy piece of elastic on the bottom of it, it does absolutely nothing for anything.
girl I feel the same way for those built in bra spaghetti strap shirts. And yes to those itchy elastic built in sports bra.

i love them! so much more comfy than a t-shirt, and they look great!!! youre crazy :p
I like them bc they're easier to get over cheer hair than a t shirt. I don't have a crop uniform so I don't really need to cover up, but I do so that I don't get anything on my uniform. An oversized tank is perf because it protects the front and doesn't mess up my hair when it's time to take it off

I know it is not "real cheer", but i was wondering if anyone has been watching the DCC series this season? I love the look of their practicewear. The shorts (ofcourse) are ridiculously short, but the outfits on a whole are adorable. Sparkly and bra friendly. I am pretty sure that they were made by Rebel.

I know it is not "real cheer", but i was wondering if anyone has been watching the DCC series this season? I love the look of their practicewear. The shorts (ofcourse) are ridiculously short, but the outfits on a whole are adorable. Sparkly and bra friendly. I am pretty sure that they were made by Rebel.
I love the DCC series, and yes, the past few years, their practice wear has all been from Rebel, and its so cute.

Oh, I have not heard that one. And how many competitions do they actually have in Miami? Don't they travel a few hours for most of their competitions?
Not sure, but I've also heard that because there are so many Cubans in Miami, and the Cuban attitude toward showing skin is far less prudish than the American attitude.

I agree, much better than all their other Practicewear. From what it seems, TG Orlando is more modest then Miami.
I agree, much better than all their other Practicewear. From what it seems, TG Orlando is more modest then Miami.
The former Oa, current TG owners have never allowed crop top or sports bra style tops in the gym for any purpose other than competition uniforms. There is another tank and shorts outfit, and then a tee shirt and bow still to come.

Eta: Sorry for the double quote, don't know how I managed that.

Back