All-Star 2014/2015 Practicewear

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

We got the rest of our practice shirts tonight, those aren't the shorts for the one she has on red shorts and I think there is another pair but here is the tanks (senior 5 gets them in sports bras!:)

Sorry she did not want to take pics right now she wants to read lol
8b928394e81b00efb8e56e664ac0a736.jpg

^^ it's like the Texas flag with a viper in the star!:)
74ed40989b4a96e4f0a7dbddfd7e5b68.jpg

2e972ac1b3e19479a3dc93288a1583ce.jpg

^^ I love the back of this one!!:)
391ac3242ee433660f8339d7b3d676cf.jpg

I wish this one was viper colors but I still like the pink and blue of this ^^^

Here is the other two posted toward the beginning of this thread. The ones we got tonight is actually what we paid for. The other 2 that we have were sponsor shirts. We usually only get one sponsor shirt but this year we got two because there were so many sponsors. However we have set days for all 5 to be worn!

56fee4314e7e6b8cf85da43d0d6de7f1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The former Oa, current TG owners have never allowed crop top or sports bra style tops in the gym for any purpose other than competition uniforms. There is another tank and shorts outfit, and then a tee shirt and bow still to come.

Eta: Sorry for the double quote, don't know how I managed that.
Thought so, only if the original TG would do the same.

Not sure, but I've also heard that because there are so many Cubans in Miami, and the Cuban attitude toward showing skin is far less prudish than the American attitude.
Hmm, that could be it. And there are Cubans there for sure, my great grandfather escaped a concentration and made it to America before they started limiting immigrants, and his brother ended up in Cuba, and then when Castro took power, there was a limited time Cubans could easily immigrate to the US and a lot went to Miami.

We got the rest of our practice shirts tonight, those aren't the shorts for the one she has on red shorts and I think there is another pair but here is the tanks (senior 5 gets them in sports bras!:)

Here is the other two posted toward the beginning of this thread. The ones we got tonight is actually what we paid for. The other 2 that we have were sponsor shirts. We usually only get one sponsor shirt but this year we got two because there were so many sponsors. However we have set days for all 5 to be worn!

These are perfect!

The former Oa, current TG owners have never allowed crop top or sports bra style tops in the gym for any purpose other than competition uniforms. There is another tank and shorts outfit, and then a tee shirt and bow still to come.

Eta: Sorry for the double quote, don't know how I managed that.

I know the IAG5 team there will be wearing sports bras for practice wear this year

She is seriously the cutest thing!

I personally am ok with senior/international 5 and 6 teams with sports bras, but not any team younger.
I don't think level should have anything to do with it. I believe you should be able to wear whatever you feel comfortable in for practice. I personally don't feel comfortable with t shirts on while I practice (big or tight). If I went to a gym that didn't allow me to wear a sports bra I would feel pretty uncomfortable. Same for if you wanted to wear a shirt while everyone didn't. It's what makes you feel comfortable. I'm very glad my gym doesn't force me to cover up while working out.

I don't think level should have anything to do with it. I believe you should be able to wear whatever you feel comfortable in for practice. I personally don't feel comfortable with t shirts on while I practice (big or tight). If I went to a gym that didn't allow me to wear a sports bra I would feel pretty uncomfortable. Same for if you wanted to wear a shirt while everyone didn't. It's what makes you feel comfortable. I'm very glad my gym doesn't force me to cover up while working out.
We'll, by that I mean older girls. Most of the time you'll see sports bras I'll fitting on younger girls, and it bugs me, it reminds me of little rec gymnasts that wear baggy Dora undies that stick out of their leotards because they don't fit right.

Love these! Especially the second tank top.

@Kris10boo your daughter is so cute! She should be modeling.

All ages and levels at our gym have the same practice wear. First practice of the week a decent size sports bra and shorts. Second practice of the week a tiny sports bra (and shorts). Not sure why the second one is so tiny but it seems to be the case for everyone. My daughter loves the outfits (she's 6), so it's no issue for us but it took me a little bit of getting used to.

My daughter is on the iag team but I have no idea what they will wear for practice or uniforms -they just had their first official practice last nite.

Guess I'm cheering with your daughter! Java showed us our practice wear lastnight (I am on IAG5). We should be seeing what our uniforms look like shortly! Once I find out about the other level 5s I'll let you know!

Guess I'm cheering with your daughter! Java showed us our practice wear lastnight (I am on IAG5). We should be seeing what our uniforms look like shortly! Once I find out about the other level 5s I'll let you know!
I will ask her :) she goes to ucf so she lives in apts by the school - so I am not as involved in cheer as I once was lol

Back