All-Star 2014/2015 Practicewear

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Summers are more "theme" practice geared so that helps. Right now they have 1 practice set and 2 tank tops they wear with Nike Pros.

Through the season we will purchase more practice wear (example....Majors, NCA, etcetera) until we end up with at least 4 nice sets. We practice a lot when we travel so it definitely comes in handy.

We have or had,I should say, a calendar that said what was supposed to be worn on each day. Privates,open gyms,tumbling class, ect we're free wear. We had the same type of calendar for theme weeks as well. It seems like it would be hard to work around wearing specific outfits,but it really isn't. Most teams only practice 1-3 times a week and when you have a gym rat who is there 4-7 times a week,they have other practice wear to wear.

We got three sofee shorts and t shirt sets. One for each team practice and the third for team tumble/ intensive. They "want" cp to wear something gym clothes on the other data we are there for public tumble. I usually let her wear whatever she wants which usually is bike pros and a comp shirt.

Is anyone else having issues with illusive apparel practice wear blending together? Our practice wear it white and the black outline of the sportsbra seems to be turning gray... ugh. It's a shame because the design of them is sooo cute

Is anyone else having issues with illusive apparel practice wear blending together? Our practice wear it white and the black outline of the sportsbra seems to be turning gray... ugh. It's a shame because the design of them is sooo cute

Are you putting it in the washing machine or dryer? My kids that are actually handwashing their practicewear (don't get me started on how impractical that is) look fine but the ones who have machine washed them have faded navy blue and the white is turning grey/light blue from bleeding.

Are you putting it in the washing machine or dryer? My kids that are actually handwashing their practicewear (don't get me started on how impractical that is) look fine but the ones who have machine washed them have faded navy blue and the white is turning grey/light blue from bleeding.
I have been putting them in washing machine and air drying them. I'll try hand washing them from now on! Thank you so much!

84c92440c6e4e6d8600930fa98f111ff.jpg
57964aadfb74118867e01da67b37cc79.jpg

Ok this is my last post! They wanted to provide them with one more practice wear shirt! (I know we have 2 t-shirts and 3 tanks already but our practice wear T-shirts are actually because we got so many sponsors for our kids that they were able to get 2 shirts! The tanks is all we paid for)

Anyways we had a gym bonding event this past weekend and they wanted to give the girls one more shirt! These shirts just might be my favorite! Besides having a BBQ, dunking booth, and big hamster inflatable races they had a motivational speaker and presentation and really talked about team work and what it's about to be a viper. They gave out these little things with little silver balls in them and called them rattlers kind of to replicate the little saying under the snake head on the back. Then they split the whole gym up and everyone made mini routines. There was like a girl or 2 from each level. I really thought it was cute they did this, my kid who doesn't even know how to base ended up basing the smallest 5 year old ever and the level 5 girls performed right along with them and it was so cute to have them all mixed and working together!

My daughter came home so excited with how much fun she had but this shirt really means a lot to her! Plus I thought they were super cute.

It's not scheduled to be worn till 3 more practices so that's why I'm just posting a pic of the shirt now because it will be a week and a half before she will wear it to practice and I'll probably forget to post it by then!

Anyways sorry for rambling but these shirts mean a little more then the others to us! I also love that parents are listed on here as United lol! They didn't forget about us!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back