All-Star 2014/2015 Practicewear

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I found this on tumblr, so I have no clue if it's just a design or if Brandon will actually have this practice wear.
wqvexw.jpg

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Yes, this is one of 2 sets we get this year.

Top Gun.
I don't understand their strappy back obsession. I think I like it otherwise but id like to see it on a person!

Not a fan of the tops. The concept is cool but the straps are an accident waiting to happen. Plus the thin straps holding it up don't look very supportive:/

TG Practice wear is cute, but I can see the top being unflattering. As for the straps, most TG unis were full of straps last year, they're probably used to it....

How would the older girls wear those? I always wear another sports bra under my practice tops & my practice tops have normal straps. They would probably have to wear a sports bra under it and the back will look weird. Other than that, I love the whole design!.. but it's not practical at all. + those shorts look pretty short.

Top Gun.
I don't understand their strappy back obsession. I think I like it otherwise but id like to see it on a person!

I am laughing over some of the responses about Floridians not having boobs, etc. and I can bet my life that my daughter will not be caught in that practice wear, even with her little mosquitos' bites she is too prudish for that top...Last year, when her team had the 1 shoulder practice tops, she had me look high and low for a 1 shoulder bra and still wore a tank top over it...
I teased my daughter about possibly giving up her dreams of super senior and being on TopGun large coed, since they like to wear strappy tops...

@KikiD22 or @UltimateAlexis what does the back of the sports bra look like? I can see something interesting going on in Facebook pics but can't tell.
I'm hot at practice year round, so even if capris were only for winter I'd still be dying. I've worn them for HS practice and always end up hot. But I go to a school where people bring sweatshirts in August bc it's apparently so cold and I'm a good temp or hot 75% of the time so it's probably just me.
The ECE shorts look like a recipe for scratched up arms and faces for bases. I've had my head sat on many a time and I'm really glad there were no rhinestones on the girls' butts.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android[/

The Fierce Board App! || [URL=http://goo.gl/NGT1F]iPhone
|| Android[/URL]

Back